RIP Peanut Butter man

Options

Replies

• ladybug1620
    ladybug1620 Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Bry are you asking if *I* saved the towel tuesday pic? I didn't...but I should have. It was....nice.

I was asking iltt, but anyone in particiular worked and thank you to the person who posted it!
    the one the other person posted was nice...but there was uhmmm a washcloth one too...he didn't even have it as an avatar pic, just in his profile and just for like 20 mins then he took it down. still got reported by a lame person on his friends list.
  • Lindsey_81
    Lindsey_81 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    We were not friends...but I did enjoy seeing his pic in the forums :sad:
  • ladybug1620
    Options
    Apparently someone from his FL reported his Towel Tuesday pic, with friends like that....anyone know who the snitch was?
    I do, I do!

who????

Oh somebody is about to get lynched...

:huh:
    lol no. I'm not gonna post it here.
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    i joked that i put it up as my wallpaper on my computer, but not really! :laugh: did you guys catch the washcloth one? i think that was the one that got him the warning... not the one he had for the profile pic.
    [/quote]

Oh! So since it was Towel Tuesday and not Washcloth Wednesday he got banned?? LOL!!! ; )
    I am sad that I missed the entire thing....
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    he wasn't on my FL, but holy smokes was he nice eye candy.....

Indeed.

Did you happen to save the picture???

Well, did you?

http://photos.myfitnesspalllc.netdna-cdn.com/images/photos/984/591/10984591_9268_thumb.jpg
    (The thumbnail still shows up on my page -- I don't know if this link will work)

God bless you

And Amen. *sigh*
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    ripped. That got him banned??? Let's just say the ADVERTISMENTS here are more revealing than that. Better start rejecting some site sponsers.
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    This makes me sad....I have been wanting to add him for a long time....he was funny and sweet...I don't normally send friend requests...and I finally sent one yesterday after a bunch of my friends became friends with him....I hope he comes back :cry:
  • KellyKAG
    KellyKAG Posts: 418
    Options
    <
    Now you just have to settle for chubby guys like me. I'm still working at it though. Hope my kitchen towel isn't too provocative.

You're our last best hope, man. Now get to the weight room...chop, chop. And you can take that towel with you! :bigsmile:

Too Funny!
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Bry are you asking if *I* saved the towel tuesday pic? I didn't...but I should have. It was....nice.

I was asking iltt, but anyone in particiular worked and thank you to the person who posted it!
    the one the other person posted was nice...but there was uhmmm a washcloth one too...he didn't even have it as an avatar pic, just in his profile and just for like 20 mins then he took it down. still got reported by a lame person on his friends list.

Wait just a gosh darn minute here. YOu mean to tell me there was a WASHCLOTH one, TOO?!? Dang the luck!
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I saw the pic and it was awesome. Shheeshh with friends like that who needs enemies? I don't understand it, some of the girls pics seems more provacative then that?? I don't have a problem with anyone's pic, it's their body and if they want to display it, more power to em.

lol I can't do it until I loose quite a bit more
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options

Wait just a gosh darn minute here. YOu mean to tell me there was a WASHCLOTH one, TOO?!? Dang the luck!

How revealing was it?
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Hopefully he just deactivated and will be back with a new profile :)
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Aside from how freaking awesome that body was, he was so nice.
    This is just sad.
  • ladybug1620
    Options

How revealing was it?
    lol he covered the goods with a washcloth. everything else was in view pretty much.
  • SD12003
    Options
    What a legend
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options

How revealing was it?
    lol he covered the goods with a washcloth. everything else was in view pretty much.

anyone have THAT picture?
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Damn he was a funny one on the threads.
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    We were not friends...but I did enjoy seeing his pic in the forums :sad:

This ^^^^
  • sandrinamsilva
    sandrinamsilva Posts: 651 Member