Favorite Jeans

Options
nkswans
nkswans Posts: 469 Member
I've been really wanting some new jeans so am wondering what are your favorite brands and fits? I usually like Gap, Ny&Co, Express. I tried on the Loft jeans today for the first time and like them. Plus, select styles are 50% off online right now! I usually get boot cut style but like skinny for boots and want another pair.

Replies

• MelissaW1978
    MelissaW1978 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Buckle has the best jeans. I had to try on about 10 pairs before I found a pair that I loved. I think they are Miss Me brand. They also hem them for free if they are too long.
  • KimertRuns13_1
    Options
    AE Favorite Boyfriend
    Lucky - don't recall the style
  • rl3311
    rl3311 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Buckle !!! Will not buy Jeans anywhere else.. I love BKE, BIG STAR, SILVER from the BUCKLE. They r a little bit pricey but they last ..
  • quiksandy
    quiksandy Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    My favorites are Calvin Klein Ultimate Bootcut jeans.

http://www.amazon.com/Calvin-Klein-Jeans-Ultimate-Bootcut/dp/B004D2A1G4
  • adeniston
    Options
    Silver's from Maurices! Just got my first pair this weekend. Quite pricey, but worth the money. Also AE Favorite Boyfriend for comfy days!
  • purplebabe2025
    purplebabe2025 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    The only thing that gets me is I'll buy an expensive pair that fits perfect but they don't last long. If I buy a cheap pair they last longer and do look good but they don't show the bodies curves correctly.

I'm a bit at a loss there I'm afraid.
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm Love gap jeans! I have those and I did got some loft jeans ( great sale huh!) I also bought yesterday some Levi's which are pretty comfy! I went to express but I wasn't a fan of the jean selection not the same as they use to be years ago.

Kut from cloth are good too. You get those at Nordys and Macy's I think is carrying them too now. If you want $$$ jeans I like joes and paige.
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    My favorite jeans are from- American Eagle Outfitters- Boyfriend

I'm short, 5'2", but I LOVE these jeans...they make me feel so sexy....even if I'm too old to shop there....lol!
  • Nic620
    Nic620 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Silver's from Maurices! Just got my first pair this weekend. Quite pricey, but worth the money. Also AE Favorite Boyfriend for comfy days!

What's Maurice's! Like a chain store or big deprtment store. Not in CA because I've never heard of them, or at least not in my neck of CA.
  • cwesse
    cwesse Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wouldn't it be nice if there was a brand of jeans that made a style to fit all women?
    You need to find what brands and then style within the brand fit your shape best and go with it. My favorite brands are BKE, Big Star, Lucky, and Seven. All but Seven's are sold at The Buckle.
    One thing I learned from one of the peppy sales girls is that you need to try on a few pair of the same style and size. They will all fit differently, and you want to by the pair that feels tight in the store, but not so tight you have to jump around like a fool to get into them. If they are just a bit tight once they stretch out they will fit perfect.
    I have also found, if I am willing to pay a little more for a pair of jeans they not only look better, but last a lot longer.
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options

I've wanted to try Silver jeans, I've heard good things about them! I am willing to pay for pricier jeans if they fit really well. I have a few Old Navy jeans which are reasonable but doesn't have the greatest fit for my body.

I haven't shopped at Express for jeans in a while either. I have a pair of jeans from a few years I really like and can finally fit into again! But haven't bought a new pair there since.
  • laurenpence
    Options
    I prefer american eagle jeans just because I have curves so it fits my waist and butt. most jeans dont. I like the bootcut