Need Some Ideas

Options
These days, I am finding it difficult to make it out to the gym. I am desperately in need of some pointers for home exercise. If you know a good workout DVD, please share.

Replies

• coqui2010
    coqui2010 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I have the same issue; I do enjoy going to the gym but after work I find myself just wanting to go home. I have Jillian Michaels 30 day shred and started Monday. It is a 25 minute workout that kicks your butt which is nice and it is short which is always a good thing! Good luck!!!! Feel free to add me =)
  • JoAnn73
    JoAnn73 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone: Walk at Home - Walk Your Belly Flat: 3 Mile Walk [DVD]
    My first CD help me to lose over 50 pounds!! 10 BUCKS AT WALMART!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    bodyrock.tv, workouts are FREE, short, but really intense! They give variations for beginners as well, love the boyrock community as well!
  • nellie_88
    nellie_88 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    bodyrock.tv, workouts are FREE, short, but really intense! They give variations for beginners as well, love the boyrock community as well!

Meant BODYROCK not boyrock lol!
  • tmorse7
    tmorse7 Posts: 24
    Options
    There are a lot of great DVD workout series on beachbodies.com but when I don't really feel like working out I pop in Shaun T's HipHop Abs. I enjoy the 45 minute cardio portion - it's just fun and I burn a ton of calories! Turbo Jam is also a great workout DVD and so much fun! Feel free to add me!
    Terri
  • nbailey2
    Options
    Getting that Today! Thank you!
  • nbailey2
    Options
    Thank you @tmorse7, I will be adding this one as well.
  • nbailey2
    Options
    I love the sound of free! Thank you @ Nelly_88!