April Challenge Anyone???

Options
So April 2012 is in 5 months 7 day a total of 159 days! My birthday is April 20th so I have 178 days to bust my *kitten* and lose as much weight as possible. I was just wondering if anyone would like to join me on my journey...Maybe there's an in portant date in April, A Birthday A Wedding Or you simply want to lose a good amount by then please comment! I'd love to have some ppl to do this with! Good Luck To Everyone!!! :happy:

Replies

• AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hey there! My goal is to lose all this weight before I'm done with school. I finish in March/April and my graduation is in May so I would love to hop on board :D
  • 6Pk2Go
    6Pk2Go Posts: 105
    Options
    I'd like to join you. For us, Spring Break is in April and we'll be taking a trip to FL. My goal is to loose about 20 lbs between now and then.
  • Biancalee76
    Options
    I'd definitely be interested! I want to be a lot smaller by spring!
  • rae_mayer
    rae_mayer Posts: 226
    Options
    I'll join you! :drinker: My original goal is to be in onederland by the end of next April. It ought to be a challenge, but I really think I could do it!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    April 2012 will be 1 year since I am back on MFP. I would love to challenge myself to get the best loss I can by then.
  • 1Ciarrah
    1Ciarrah Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I am game. My daughters birthday is also on April 20th. She will be turning 13 so the more weight I loose and healthier I am I will be able to stay one step ahead of her. LOL!!! She's a good kid but I know what coming :o) So April 20th it is. We will both have a little extra to celebrate this year.
  • jennyph2006
    jennyph2006 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I will love to lose around 30 pounds before the summer. it will be good if most of it will be gone by Feb. 12 . we are goin to my birth country to see my family. the las time they saw me it was before my kids were born and i was around 120 lbs. now i am 157 :(
  • PlunderBunneh
    PlunderBunneh Posts: 1,705 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join up. My birthday is April 1st, and I would be so estatic if I could be down to 160 by then. I'm losing about ten pounds a month currently, and that leaves me with 45 to go over the course of about five months. I got this!
  • MightyMae1
    Options
    I'll join you. Yea for looking great on Spring Break! Yea for getting a new swimsuit for my trip to Florida! I'm just starting back to MFP after losing my focus for about 3 months, so I need a goal.
  • Mollievw
    Options
    I am in....that's our trip to Walt Disney World and I would love my summer clothes to fit me a lot better than they did this summer
  • awoutlaw
    Options
    I would love to join...my son graduates in May and I am looking to go on vacation in July so this would be a good start to exercising!!
  • Bzymomaz
    Options
    I'm in, I'm getting married on March 3rd and really want to look good. I'm totally new at this and have never counted my calories or kept a journal... That alone is going to be a challenge.
  • janarmac
    janarmac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in!!!
    My graduation from university is at the end of April and I want to look goooooood walking across that stage!!
    :D
  • krissagirl0709
    krissagirl0709 Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Im totally in! My birthday is also in April so my goal to loose 45 pounds by then. I want it to be a healthy year and I want to start my birthday out healthy!!
  • abradbeary
    abradbeary Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm in, thats only 3 weeks before my summer break of college so it would be nice to loose a good portion of my weight before I get into the summer :)
  • MistyK45
    MistyK45 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Im a newbie on here so I would love to join! Anytime is good for a challenge!
  • tifftaffy
    tifftaffy Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join the April Challenge :-)
  • colgosling
    colgosling Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm in - my brithday is the end of March so would be prefect timing. Good luck everyone - keep the motivation going :)
  • tpt42087
    tpt42087 Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks everyone for joinine me :) I have another 70lbs to lose but Im not expecting to lose it all by then! I would like to lose about 45-50lbs by then right now it's hard for me to get to the gym car problems and life just sucks right now! But Im not giving up I started the 30DS today and it kicked my *kitten* I also went walking and cleaned the crap outta my house took me almost and hour just moving my furniture around! Well I know we all can do it! Good Luck I'll probly come on and post ever day you can post whatever you'd like!
  • chrisja
    chrisja Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Okay. Lets all do this!