Body part that screams "Fitness"?

Options

Replies

• SusanWinters
    Options
    I have to Agree with The ARMS people, but calves work too!
  • YukonJoy
    YukonJoy Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    Shirtless - Back. I have a thing about a strong back on a man.

Shirt on - Chest. Big broad chests. Oh,....my...*fans self* :love:

On women I generally look at their arms and collar bones... hmmm that's a little weird lol

This all the way! But I also look at a mans shoulders. :love:

I LOVE wide shoulders. I like my men to be built like beasts. lol.

Remind me not to be friends with you IRL or we would be fighting over men all the time. LOL ;)
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    On women, it's usually their middle region, so belly, hips and back flab.

For men, shoulders and arms.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    Options
    Quads

Interesting. As that's the one part of my body that gets defined when I'm able to cut down.

But for me, it's abs with shoulders/arms. Because it's tough to have a woman with definition in those areas w/o working out.
  • kenzietea
    kenzietea Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    the all around package.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    Abs and legs.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    Arms. Anyone can have defined legs if they walk a lot. It takes work to get muscular arms if you are female.
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Arms seem to really show it off to me. If someone has well-defined forearms they either do physical work for a living or work out hard.

I agree. And hands. (on a man)

For a female... usually legs, though that can be misleading. My legs have always been well-formed and muscular, though my midsection.. well, that's why they invented tents, right?
  • DestinyDarbi
    DestinyDarbi Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Thighs. This has always been my "GRRRRR I HATE YOU!" area, so it's automatically what I look at when I see someone that seems "fit" :ohwell:
  • becca_21
    becca_21 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I usually look for a combination of things.

For men, I look for arms & shoulder & back definition.
    For women, I look at their arms & legs & butts.
  • Saffyra
    Saffyra Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Girls: Arms. Since we are talking about fitness not fatness. A skinny girl can be skinny and have no arm definition. That doesnt say "fitness" to me. Though I'm still probably jealous because she's skinny. Definition in the arms says fitness :)

Men: Shoulders and back? I can't say calves because skinny calves are genetic and wouldnt really mean the rest of them is in or out of shape. Maybe arms... Some guys have huge arms but you can tell its covered in a layer of fat even though theyre huge. I dont know if thats a good example of fitness. But when you see a guy with out his shirt and his back muscles are rippling.... Mmm...
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    The gut.
    I have fairly muscular calves and forearms, but I can't run to then end of my street without passing out.
  • Mallory0418
    Mallory0418 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Legs and midsection. It's a little hard to believe how fit someone can really be if they have no leg strength!
  • RockHardAngel_777
    Options
    For men, I'm all for the "300" look!! If a man has abs like that, then yes ma'am, they work out hard!!
    For a women, I am torn between arms and thighs(front&back)

P.S. 300 is a movie with Hot FIT men in it! ;d
  • SmartFunGorgeous
    SmartFunGorgeous Posts: 699 Member
    Options
    Thighs. This has always been my "GRRRRR I HATE YOU!" area, so it's automatically what I look at when I see someone that seems "fit" :ohwell:

Hahahahaha! That's why I said legs for women- I was thinking of yours and how gorgeous your leg muscles are. I almost said arms too, cause I remember your softball "gun."
  • sara709
    sara709 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    For men, I'm all for the "300" look!! If a man has abs like that, then yes ma'am, they work out hard!!
    For a women, I am torn between arms and thighs(front&back)

P.S. 300 is a movie with Hot FIT men in it! ;d

Amen, sister!!! I'm definitely guilty of watching 300 on repeat just to check out Gerard Butler's amazing body in that movie.. :wink:

For women, their arms are a dead giveaway as to how hard they work out.. but if a lady's got nice legs and a flat stomach, it usually means she's on her way to getting there! (At least I hope, cause that's all I've got going for me right now, ha!)
  • JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I check quads. If no leg is showing, it's arms.

ETA: I find it interesting how many people say legs on women. that's the last place for a woman to lose generally. So she may be 18% bf, and have no leg definition. For women it's arms. For mens it's legs (for me)
  • atsteele
    atsteele Posts: 1,358 Member
    Options
    Stomach
  • WickedMouse
    WickedMouse Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Arms for sure!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Arms/Shoulders