Package Tuesday?

Options

Replies

• pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    I contributed but the washcloth was apparently not accebtable!

awwwweee too bad
  • MrsFusion
    MrsFusion Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    the washcloth :tongue:
  • pain_is_weakness
    pain_is_weakness Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Don't quit now! We girls take one for the team every week. I received a 2 wk picture restriction for putting my boobs up after my warning for putting my *kitten* up, but did I quit, NO!

If you don't want to get banned, just PM me your towel pics and I will pm them to all the girls to show them that you appreciate us :flowerforyou:

i vote this is a good idea!!!!
  • Banks01
    Banks01 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Towel/package delivered

Whats tomorrow for the gals?
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    I contributed but the washcloth was apparently not accebtable!

It was more than acceptable. :bigsmile:
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    What happened to PBJunkie??
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    WTH?!?! I've been looking forward to this. Damn board meeting or I would have caught it before it got deleted!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Please someone PM me too!!!! :devil:
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    So dissapointed...and I thought the washcloth was perfectly acceptable....covered more than a loincloth woudl have anyway.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Til next time
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    I'm just not crazy about being on a forum for weight loss that is THIS uptight about the human body. This place is really ridiculous when it comes to that.

Not sure the place is. But some of the users really do need to consider therapy. Anyone offended by this perhaps needs to consider whether they're sufficiently mature to use an adult site. I'm hacked off that I've lost a friend because some sad, repressed person can't cope with seeing a man in a towel. It's beyond pathetic.

I'm not particularly desperate to see my friends half clothed, but for goodness sake, this was a bit of fun, and I didn't see anything remotely offensive.
  • 2LoveAndHate
    2LoveAndHate Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I'm just not crazy about being on a forum for weight loss that is THIS uptight about the human body. This place is really ridiculous when it comes to that.

Not sure the place is. But some of the users really do need to consider therapy. Anyone offended by this perhaps needs to consider whether they're sufficiently mature to use an adult site. I'm hacked off that I've lost a friend because some sad, repressed person can't cope with seeing a man in a towel. It's beyond pathetic.

I'm not particularly desperate to see my friends half clothed, but for goodness sake, this was a bit of fun, and I didn't see anything remotely offensive.

I feel the same way and wish he was still around
  • vanessaclarkgbr
    vanessaclarkgbr Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    I've always said I'd rather have a bit of cake, but I was a quiet spectator this morning, and very happy too. After all, there was no cake in the house :-)
  • hannahlbur
    hannahlbur Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    Can't believe someone reported pbj - he was so nice on here! Didn't see the pics but I gather it was covered up WTH that's not nudity!!!
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    its towel tuesday!!!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    its towel tuesday!!!
    where's your towel!?
  • AtticusFinch
    AtticusFinch Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I feel cheated...:sad:

You feel cheated ? I looked at my pics compared to everyone else's and decided *they* were using socks
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    It was amazingly glorious while it lasted. Id also like to take a moment to remind everyone one of the PM feature on MFP.:bigsmile:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    Well i contributed for sure

I'm sorry I missed that...
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options

I'm not particularly desperate to see my friends half clothed,

Oh, you are too!