141 pounds gone with pics

Options
Today i reached a goal weight. I'm finally under 200 pounds. The scale said 199.0 . So i said when i reach that goal i would post my pics. The first picture is at my heaviest 340. I didnt love or respect myself in this pic. Knew i had to do something but wasnt sure what. So i started making better food choices and started walking. Which leads to the second pic, i was down about 80 pounds in that picture. I saw the P90X info commerical , and thought why not. It wasnt easy and i wanted to quit so many times. I hung in there and had great results. The third pic is the result of 2 rounds of P90x. I had plateau during this time . So i changed it up and started Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme hybrid. Also started watching my food intake more and trying to stay in the limits. the fourth pic is of me today. Im proud of myself . I love and respect myself so much more. I have 29 more pounds til i reach a healthy goal weight. When i get there i will rethink my goals and decided where to go from there. Want to say a BIG thank you to all my mfp family. You all have inspired and motivated me .

280701_263688550315415_100000228154924_1272091_2499057_o-1.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!