141 pounds gone with pics

Options

Replies

• 2kidzlater
    2kidzlater Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look like a totally different person.
  • sweets2001
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work!
  • runs4zen
    runs4zen Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You look wonderful!
  • CalderaGal
    Options
    Wonderful story! You look great! Your eyes sparkle now - you are an inspiration. Congratulations.
  • atd81
    atd81 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Amazing story, and so inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing it with us :)
  • mochadamia
    Options
    Wow!!! Good job! You have encouraged me to keep going!!! Thank you!
  • ladyluck4210
    ladyluck4210 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You truly look fantastic! You've accomplished so much, and should be so proud of yourself and how far you've come.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!!!:drinker:
  • Murphy15
    Murphy15 Posts: 142
    Options
    Wowie!!!! GO YOU!!!
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful!!! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • jennipooh82
    jennipooh82 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Wasn't it cool the first time you saw your collar bones? Congratulations! You've done great.

Its interesting that you say that. That wouldn't be the first thing I would have noticed, but I have quite a bit of weight to loose and that gives me something to look forward too. Thanks so much for a wonderful story! Every time I go and read something inspirational like this I think to myself, anyone can do this with good family,good friends and a good support system! Thanks again for the remarkable story and picture. Keep up the great work!
  • Kaliedh
    Kaliedh Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You have done such an amazing job! I am so happy for you!
  • amandal00
    amandal00 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Amazing!! You look awesome!
  • sunrise611
    sunrise611 Posts: 1,912 Member
    Options
    What a difference! You look great!
  • 123chiquita
    123chiquita Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    you look amazing ....you derserve it keep focus on your goal ...and thanks to be such a wonderful motivation
  • syd1980
    syd1980 Posts: 283
    Options
    Wasn't it cool the first time you saw your collar bones? Congratulations! You've done great.

I havent seen my collar bones , well never....when i first noticed them i was kinda freaked out. lol but now i love being able to see it. thanks

someone asked how long it has taken me. the first pic was in 2001. i didnt start losing weight til about 2005, had some medical issue that set me back , and kinda just gave up again. I got serious in 2010 and havent looked back.

thank you all so much, i do feel like another person.
  • scleesh
    scleesh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats!
  • maryrshstattoo
    maryrshstattoo Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    WTG!!! You look amazing and I bet you feel great keep up the good work! I did the same thing I made one goal and when I reached I made another and have just kept going!
  • kmlt08
    kmlt08 Posts: 1,054 Member
    Options
    Today i reached a goal weight. I'm finally under 200 pounds. The scale said 199.0 . So i said when i reach that goal i would post my pics. The first picture is at my heaviest 340. I didnt love or respect myself in this pic. Knew i had to do something but wasnt sure what. So i started making better food choices and started walking. Which leads to the second pic, i was down about 80 pounds in that picture. I saw the P90X info commerical , and thought why not. It wasnt easy and i wanted to quit so many times. I hung in there and had great results. The third pic is the result of 2 rounds of P90x. I had plateau during this time . So i changed it up and started Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme hybrid. Also started watching my food intake more and trying to stay in the limits. the fourth pic is of me today. Im proud of myself . I love and respect myself so much more. I have 29 more pounds til i reach a healthy goal weight. When i get there i will rethink my goals and decided where to go from there. Want to say a BIG thank you to all my mfp family. You all have inspired and motivated me .

]

YAY!!! Congratulations on your success! That is awesome! So motivational to continue my journey towards a size healthier!!! Thank you so much for posting!
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh . you are my idol.. Thank you.:bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!