Hello my friends

Options
I am a 33 year old stay at home mom. About 3 weeks ago I was at the Doctors and weighed in at 139 pounds. I was so upset but I could only blame myself. I didn't have self confidence untill about a week ago. I was surfing around and found this site. Since then I have sticking to my guns and pushing myself. I do a daily workout for atleast 1 hour and 2 mins a day. Then I do 20 situps 3 times a day, and I watch my calorie intake all day long. With all this I am now down to 129-130 I am so happy.

Replies

• Treerez
    Treerez Posts: 3
    Options
    I am a 33 year old stay at home mom. About 3 weeks ago I was at the Doctors and weighed in at 139 pounds. I was so upset but I could only blame myself. I didn't have self confidence untill about a week ago. I was surfing around and found this site. Since then I have sticking to my guns and pushing myself. I do a daily workout for atleast 1 hour and 2 mins a day. Then I do 20 situps 3 times a day, and I watch my calorie intake all day long. With all this I am now down to 129-130 I am so happy.
  • crimefighter2
    crimefighter2 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Good job, and welcome!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: