Let's pretend I'm new!

Options
Hi All,

I joined MFP in June, but I never did it the right way. My food diary was locked. I never introduced myself. I didn't make any friends (i.e. cheerleaders!). I never started a blog. Guess what I've lost? 4 pounds. And those 4 pounds come and go. Two years ago I used another online tracking site religiously and lost 16 pounds over the summer, so I know it can be done. I want to shoot myself every time I think about those 16 lbs. I lost and then gained back again once cold weather came and I settled into a new job. Now I'm here, mostly because I like the iPhone app better (ha!), and I'm starting again.

Soooo...my diary, however scary it may be, is unlocked, I'm posting my first blog entry tonight, and I'm here introducing myself to make some friends climbing the same troublesome mountain I am.

Wanna be each other's cheerleaders?

Replies

• luvmycandies
    luvmycandies Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I am a cheerleader at heart...im in!!
  • cathleen4h
    cathleen4h Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I would love to be your cheerleader! I need some too!
  • ChangingTami
    ChangingTami Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Great at encouragement....add me if you like.
  • StarGeezer
    Options
    Jump on in, the water's great! Welcome! :)
  • naomidrenk
    naomidrenk Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Once a cheerleader, always a cheerleader! I'm in too!
  • Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    count me in! :flowerforyou:
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    This sounds just like me! I never got very far with my weight loss because I never unlocked my diary or had any cheerleaders/friends. I've just realised in the last week that I need to change this to succeed, so you've just inspired me to take the leap into unlocking my diary as of one minute ago *gasp*

Lets be each other's cheerleaders :)