Ready...set...GO!!!

Hi. I am ready to lose some extra love handles. I am trying to get into the habit of exercising again. Problem is...the best time for me is the 6:00 am classes. That means getting up at least by 5:30. I didn't know there was such a time. Sheesh. Where have I been? I know......ASLEEP!!!:yawn:
My big problem is my eating. Well, actually....I have NO problem eating. It's that I eat EVERYTHING in sight. Except for seafood of course. That stuff will kill ya.:tongue:
I love the outdoors so I want to be able to run and hike anytime anywhere. My best friend/hubby goes to they gym every day. He has lost over 50 pounds and has kept if off for years. The older I get the more I find his. He must have hid them in the house all over. I'm gonna have ta have a talk with him.

So.... off on my journey. Wish me luck!!:bigsmile:

Replies

• WhomII
    WhomII Posts: 24
    Hi. I am ready to lose some extra love handles. I am trying to get into the habit of exercising again. Problem is...the best time for me is the 6:00 am classes. That means getting up at least by 5:30. I didn't know there was such a time. Sheesh. Where have I been? I know......ASLEEP!!!:yawn:
    My big problem is my eating. Well, actually....I have NO problem eating. It's that I eat EVERYTHING in sight. Except for seafood of course. That stuff will kill ya.:tongue:
    I love the outdoors so I want to be able to run and hike anytime anywhere. My best friend/hubby goes to they gym every day. He has lost over 50 pounds and has kept if off for years. The older I get the more I find his. He must have hid them in the house all over. I'm gonna have ta have a talk with him.

So.... off on my journey. Wish me luck!!:bigsmile:
  • Good luck to you!
  • pooh70
    pooh70 Posts: 38 Member
    Good luck!! It sounds like you know what you have to do and are willing to do it. :happy:

I'm like you, the best time for me is the morning, but I hate leaving my comfortable bed to go to the gym. After a few weeks you get use to it (notice I didn't say you like it). :laugh:
  • ChevonV
    ChevonV Posts: 1
    Good luck! If it makes you feel better I get up at 4:30 to go running...I'd loooove the etra hour!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: