hi!

Options
hey everyone, my name is emily,i had a baby boy 7 months ago. i've been trying to get in shape, but i have been slipping up a lot. i'm now trying to get on track and use the determination i have to really work at it! my goal weight is 105 lbs., which means i will have to lose about 37. hopefully i can do it because i want to be able to feel confident about my body again!

Replies

• EmilyAnn89
    EmilyAnn89 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    hey everyone, my name is emily,i had a baby boy 7 months ago. i've been trying to get in shape, but i have been slipping up a lot. i'm now trying to get on track and use the determination i have to really work at it! my goal weight is 105 lbs., which means i will have to lose about 37. hopefully i can do it because i want to be able to feel confident about my body again!
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    welcome to the site! :flowerforyou:
  • kaleohone
    kaleohone Posts: 86
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck...
    I have been struggling with my weight ever since I had my twin girls 4 years ago. Since starting MFP in January and working out at least 3 times a week (life is crazy with twins), I have managed to loose 15 pounds. My clothes feel and look better and so do I. I know that you can do it. Everyday is a challenge but just remember your goal and what you are working for. This a a great site and the people here are very motivational.
    Enjoy and have fun.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: