Greek Yogurt and Apples

Options
Lyadeia
Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
My mom came home today from her trip to Indiana. We used to live there years ago, and one of the places that we went to all the time was Huber's Orchard and Winery. So, she not only brought me some Spiced Apple Wine (can't wait to try when I have a day off work!) but also a large bag of the best apples I have tasted, lol.

I was planning on having Greek yogurt with strawberries this evening for a snack, but I was wondering about having it with one of the apples chopped up instead? I was thinking of adding some cinnamon and nutmeg for taste...but was wondering if anyone has ever tried this combo before?

The reason I ask is because I don't want to make it, take it to work with me, and then hate the taste, lol. :flowerforyou: It just sounds good, but sometimes things that sound good really aren't good according to my taste buds.

Replies

• lor007
    lor007 Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    I dip sliced apples in plain Greek yogurt mixed with cinnamon and a bit of honey. It is delicious.
  • MyCoachNYLA
    MyCoachNYLA Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    yes. I have it with apples all the time. I think you will like it. Good stuff.
  • majoca
    majoca Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I have this a lot as well, either with a chopped up apple or with stewed apple, always with cinnamon. Give it a try :o)
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone, I will give it a try tonight!