Options
Just a little about me I have lost a total of 65lbs in about a year and a half on my own. I have now hit a plateau, so I believe and I need help to over come it. I have incorporated strength training in my journey. I found this site in order to stay encourage and not give up hop on losing the last 20-25 lbs

Replies

• tjw522
    tjw522 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Great job losing 65 lbs. Hang in there you can do it :)
  • billtownsend
    billtownsend Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, you are doing great. Good nutrition, cardio and exercise, and consistency will get you where you want to be.
    Keep up the hard work.
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work! Have you tried HIIT training or Tabata training? Basically full out work cycles with short rests...shot me right through my sticking point..
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    Wow, good for you on your weight loss. I joined a few days ago. I hope you have a great time here....
  • ktfitzgerald
    ktfitzgerald Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Great job! Do not give up!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! You've already proved that. Keep at it and feel free to add me as a friend.
  • Hananiah
    Hananiah Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    If you want you may add me as a friend. I can provide recipes, exercises, and tips. I've learned quite a bit and am still learning about weight loss. You will probably teach me some things.