Guys, I need your opinion!

Options
I have about 15- 20 more pounds to lose until I am at my goal weight. I was thinking that when I get to this maybe I should do a Boudoir shoot. I think it would be good motivation to get to my goal weight! My boyfriend lives in Alaska and I was thinking that I would send these to him for Valentines Day. I was thinking it would be a "hey look what I did and look at what I accomplished!" type of thing. Would this be a good idea? I mean coming from a guy....do you think it would be something he would like? Or would this be too cheesy? Any thoughts would be awesome!

Replies

• Redness82
    Redness82 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    I'm not a guy.. but I know that my guy LOVES that kind of stuff. And if I could afford it, I would totally do it! I have always wanted to!!! So, DO IT! :)
  • KyleJCooper
    KyleJCooper Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Um... duh?
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Obviously I'm not a guy but I think it's the perfect idea. I'm so doing a similar shoot when I hit a weight that I'm happy with. I think he would love it as most guys would.
  • BlessedandBeautifulBrown
    Options
    i say DO IT GO FOR it....
  • chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Go for it!!
  • hd2208
    hd2208 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    im not a guy but i say DO IT, well done with your loss so far. x
  • essjay75
    essjay75 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I did one a few years ago-it was a lot of fun, and my husband liked it. :)
  • Sugarchef
    Sugarchef Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    Um... duh?

Agreed.
  • Multistyles
    Options
    I have about 15- 20 more pounds to lose until I am at my goal weight. I was thinking that when I get to this maybe I should do a Boudoir shoot. I think it would be good motivation to get to my goal weight! My boyfriend lives in Alaska and I was thinking that I would send these to him for Valentines Day. I was thinking it would be a "hey look what I did and look at what I accomplished!" type of thing. Would this be a good idea? I mean coming from a guy....do you think it would be something he would like? Or would this be too cheesy? Any thoughts would be awesome!
    Um cheesy is not in our vocabulary, definitely do it
  • fittertanme
    fittertanme Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    hi there
    well the first thing I have to ask is what is a Boudoir shoot, as for your gold to lose 15-20lbs then yes you can do it and your boyfriend would be over the moon to see your pictures but more to see you in person and he would even join you in any other things you might want to try so go for it you are a winner in both
  • blondski
    blondski Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    My Daughter In Law did it for their 5th year anniversary.... My son was in GA doing AIT training at the time. She emailed a pic every hour to him on his phone! It was a big hit!! So do it!
  • psmd
    psmd Posts: 764 Member
    Options
    If I had a boyfriend...and when I was at my goal weight...I would totally do it! A guy would have to be a fool not to love something like that!
  • Smittyinthesun2
    Options
    If you are comfortable in your own skin then do it, I'm sure he will love it.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    Whatever floats your boat :-) I hate that as a semi-pro photographer I live too far away to bid for taking your pictures!!!...and truth be told, I'd do it for free for any MFP friends :-) Good luck with making your goals and I am sure your BF would be delighted with your new '' look'', boudoir pics or not!
  • OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,610 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a good idea...all the best in meeting all your goals.
  • msiamjan
    msiamjan Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Funny, I was thinking about it today--there was a Groupon locally and wondering if I'd be down enough to want to do it in time for Valentine's Day---have a blast, I'm sure he'll LOVE it!
  • ollybollysmommy
    ollybollysmommy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Vita Transitus photography does AMAZING photo shoots in springs. I say go for it! Look her up on facebook and check out her photos :)
  • Mynue_Jeens
    Mynue_Jeens Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I'm totally thinking of the same thing, but for myself as I'm boyfriendless at the moment lol. I say go for it!
  • Ddietzz
    Ddietzz Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    We are a visual breed... a pic would totally be HOT thang to do !!! Good on ya for being comfortable enough to GIT 'ER DONE !!!
  • nrvo
    nrvo Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    One of my good friends did one for her hubby......she looked HOT and he looooved it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!