I'm not obese anymore!!!

Options
BMI is finally UNDER 30.0!!! (29.8 to be exact) So after 4 years of carrying around this extra weight, I'm officially overweight and NOT obese!!! I never thought I'd be so happy to be overweight :-)

Replies

• Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    I reached that quite recently myself...great feeling, ain't it?
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know the feeling! My last physical my doc told me I was "fit" and would not test diabetic anymore....that was a good day!
  • Musicgrl4life
    Options
    wow! great job!! i can't wait til my bmi is under 30. i got to lose 4 more numbers off my bmi. But im getting closer.

Congrats to you!!
  • katemiddletonisawesome
    Options
    Congrats! I know the feeling! My last physical my doc told me I was "fit" and would not test diabetic anymore....that was a good day!
    That's FANTASTIC! Great job! I can only imagine what a relief that is - it's amazing how such small changes can make such a huge difference over time.
  • roberts1013
    roberts1013 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    congrats i totally know that feeling I just got to overweight myself and i had never been so happy to be overweight in my life lol
  • oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I am so close to being there-can't wait!
  • HollieDoodles
    HollieDoodles Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :flowerforyou:

I don't remember ever being under obese. I look forward to that day and I will be shouting it from the roof tops! LOL
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Awesome news for you! That is my next goal and i'm about 5lbs from it myself. Thanks for the inspiration, and excellent work!

3697427.png
  • Leslietheriot
    Leslietheriot Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I cant wait til I can say the same. Keep up the good work!
  • HannahBiffel
    HannahBiffel Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! One day I will not be "obese!" I just know it. : ):bigsmile:
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    yowzzzzza!! nice job!! :smokin:
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is a amazing feeling.
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    -claps for- ^.^
  • hazelnutflav
    hazelnutflav Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!

this is also one of my goals you inspire me.

thanks so much :)
  • kaetra
    kaetra Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    HOORAY!@ That is so awesome!!!!!! So, so looking forward to that day myself, it's a GREAT accomplishment!
  • meeko_meerkat
    meeko_meerkat Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BMI is finally UNDER 30.0!!! (29.8 to be exact) So after 4 years of carrying around this extra weight, I'm officially overweight and NOT obese!!! I never thought I'd be so happy to be overweight :-)

Congrats! I can't wait to get under 30 too, I hate seeing the 'obese' word. Only a couple of kilos to go! :)
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Awesome :smile: ..I'm 31.9...another 11lbs and ill be out of the obese catergoy!
  • DD0pe
    DD0pe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    i felt the same way when i weighed myself on my wii
  • healermoon
    healermoon Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you. I am still in the obese category, but thankfully in the obese 1 and not obese 2 anymore. I can imagine how it feels just to be overweight and not obese! Grats to you!
  • Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I reached that quite recently myself...great feeling, ain't it?

DITTO! Congrats! :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!