Can't we just all get along????

Options
2»

Replies

• Andi67
    Andi67 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    My point was that it is about tolerance, come on people! We really don't have to get along, we just have to have tolerance. Respect that not everyone feels the same way we do. if I don't like something I see, then I stop looking at it! HELLO!

The people that should read this proabably won't...;..why we still have bigots in this world!

:drinker:
  • Andi67
    Options
    If we all got along then their would be no war, religion,, bigotry, race issues, then we would have no opinions. so we would also be without emotion and thought.

Would the world be a better place?

My point was that it is about tolerance, come on people! We really don't have to get along, we just have to have tolerance. Respect that not everyone feels the same way we do. if I don't like something I see, then I stop looking at it! HELLO!

The people that should read this proabably won't...;..why we still have bigots in this world!

It is not about not having opinions, it is about respecting others opinions, which does not mean agreeing with them, just respecting that they have their own!
  • Andi67
    Options
    If we all got along then their would be no war, religion,, bigotry, race issues, then we would have no opinions. so we would also be without emotion and thought.

Would the world be a better place?

It is not about not having opinions, it is about respecting others opinions, which does not mean agreeing with them, just respecting that they have their own!