New love for yogurt

Options
For the longest time i have absolutly hated any type of yogurt except the chocolate whips, but when i started my diet i decided to give yogurt another chance, and let me tell you i am glad i did! i only like maybe 3 or 4 of the flavors (i am a very picky eater)..but i highly suggest anyone out there looking for some yummy snacks try yoplait light! they are either 100 or 110 calories.
In my opinion the best one is the Red velvet cake followed by the boston cream and then the cinnamin roll!

of course the whips is alot better, but has a bit more calories and sugar in it so i only have that when i have the extra calories in my day.

go try them..when your craving that slice of cake the yogurt really helps!

Replies

• happydayzz
    happydayzz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    AHH! I love Boston Creme Pie, Red VELVET CAKE ONNOMNOM, and white chocolate strawberry! also, the apple pie a la mode by weight watchers..... :) OH! and the pineapple upside down cake by yoplait light too!

**dreams about yogurt**
  • sdmcbride10
    sdmcbride10 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Oh yes, I really love both of those flavors.
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    red velvet is so good -- but i just discovered a new kind - Yoplait Splitz -- BIRTHDAY CAKE flavor....even has rainbow sprinkles.....SO freaking good!
  • Zombiexcandy
    Options
    red velvet is so good -- but i just discovered a new kind - Yoplait Splitz -- BIRTHDAY CAKE flavor....even has rainbow sprinkles.....SO freaking good!

OOO this sounds delicious i will have to try it!!
    next on my list to try is blueberry pie my friend says it yummy
  • val205
    val205 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I don't think we can get those flavours in Australia :(
  • Sa2ah
    Sa2ah Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    next on my list to try is blueberry pie my friend says it yummy

it is :D i just got 10 of the blueberry pie lol, the cashier looked at me like i was mental :D
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    I love yogurt too. I'm just not convinced it loves my insides :(
  • Zombiexcandy
    Options
    are you lactose intolerant? because i sure am so yogurt makes my tummy unhappy. i take lactaid, or a generic form of it and im usualy pretty good after wards. sometimes i feel alittle neasues, but no belly ache or trips to the bathroom.

@sa2ah... HI!! <3 u stalking me?
  • MrsJessaMarie
    Options
    I <3 the yoplait light cherry cobbler, yum!!
  • allie1904
    allie1904 Posts: 248
    Options
    are you lactose intolerant? because i sure am so yogurt makes my tummy unhappy. i take lactaid, or a generic form of it and im usualy pretty good after wards. sometimes i feel alittle neasues, but no belly ache or trips to the bathroom.

@sa2ah... HI!! <3 u stalking me?

I havent any known intolerances but it I'm sure dairy isn't for me, I really have to limit it Xx
  • Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    my fav right now is apple spice yogurt by Lucerene and its 90 cals its like yogurt apple pie without the crust