Do you ever get offended when?

Options
Do you ever get offended when you create a post and about none or maybe 5 people reply?

Me personally, I'll be like oh, um okay:ohwell: Not necessarily offended though.

Replies

• comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I don't.. but it does bother me that HCG post, eating exercise calories post and other of these types of posts get like 15 pgs of replies......

Then posts of people asking something real or support or advice... They get 2-5 answers

The system it sucks LOL
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    No... I don't post topics to get pages of replies.
  • Amy911Gray
    Amy911Gray Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    I take it personally...:mad: :devil: :explode: :noway: :cry: :sad: :frown: :huh: :indifferent: :angry: :ohwell: :bigsmile: :yawn: :flowerforyou: :laugh: :wink: :blushing: :embarassed: :glasses:
  • truedecember
    truedecember Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    This happens to me every time I make a post!! It makes me feel like the uncool kid or something lol
  • kimtpa1417
    kimtpa1417 Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    sometimes, if I ask a question that is important to me or need advice and I only get 1 or 2 responses
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    No, it doesn't offend me when people don't respond to original posts (although I haven't started too many).

However, what does offend me is when people post questions and others take the time to think about the question, reply with a respectful answer in detail, and the OP doesn't even offer a simple, "Thank you." That's rude ... IMO.
  • chuckyp
    chuckyp Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    The problem is that unless it's a really active thread, it scrolls off the home screen too quickly and nobody ever sees it. I rarely look at the forum topics unless I see them on the home screen and that only shows the most recent 5 threads.
  • JDNOX
    JDNOX Posts: 619
    Options
    i just figure I am not that interesting but Nothing offends me really
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,366 Member
    Options
    Nah. I assume either I've said something that has been said so many times that people can't be bothered to respond - or that I've said something that requires more than 2 brain cells rubbing together to respond to.

I believe the general consensus is that if you're not talking about your rack or butt, someone else's rack or butt, or making a sexual innuendo out of general conversations, you might as well not be saying anything.
  • kikitlo
    kikitlo Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Nope! Looking for replys, post here, FB, Twitter and LinedIn....LOL someone somewhere will reply :laugh:
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Not really, I am boring
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Would've been funny if nobody replied to this....Damn
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking if you are offended that easily then an internet forum is sooooo not the place for you! Hoping you get all the replies you are wishing for! :wink:
  • oneLessS
    oneLessS Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Not really, I am boring

Ditto
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,672 Member
    Options
    Not offended, but sometime bummed.

My problem is that I get all manic here around midnight AZ time so the entire country is already in bed. Sometimes my night-owl Cali friends are still up, but it's rare. XD I know it's dead here during certain times, so it's expected. XD
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    Would've been funny if nobody replied to this....Damn

Hahaha, I was thinking the same thing ;)

Of course, the reason most REAL topics get a short answer is because there is a general consensus of what is a good answer, theres no reason for 100 people to say the same thing.

Controversial topics get massive response because people like to fight.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    not offended but disappointed
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    Options
    no...if I want attention, I'll go to my wall/newsfeed
  • rocketpants
    rocketpants Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Nothing to add... Just helping the post count / your ego ;)
  • musicgirl88
    musicgirl88 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I don't really get offended...but I get that feeling of not fitting in...like it used to be in high school cuz i was the "fat kid"...I once posted a question really needing some help and support and only one person replied....it almost made me leave the site because I had seen so many people say how supportive everyone was and yet I got only one response when I really needed help.....I had been struggling through a lot of different feelings and that was why it had affected me so much...but now that I have better control of my emotions, it doesn't bother me AS MUCH....but it does still bother me just a little....lol