TMI :P

Options
I have a q. Every night I have to wake up to pee and it messes up with my sleep patterns. Is this normal? Just checking.
Thanks

Replies

• chef970
    chef970 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    It is especially if you drink a lot of water
  • ChrissyLu723
    ChrissyLu723 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    if your drinking a lot of water during the day and before bed it's normal. I get up sometimes 3 times during the night.
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    This happens to me if I wake up after 5 a.m. for me its the light from the window... had to buy blackout curtains...

Try listening to some soothing music?
  • jakejacobsen
    jakejacobsen Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I quit drinking water after dinner my night time pee became less common or often.
  • janet_pratt
    janet_pratt Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't know how to act if I got a full night's sleep without multiple bathroom trips!
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    Don't drink any water before you go to bed and you won't wake up in the middle of the night to go pee, LOL.
  • sryan8408
    sryan8408 Posts: 244
    Options
    It can be normally depending on how many times you get up. I was actually tested by my doctor to see if I was prediabetic when I asked this question so may be a good thing to do. I tested negative and apparently just have a TB (tiny bladder)
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    When I had fat-person's diabetes I pissed about 3x a night minimum. Now that I have gotten rid of it... I take a piss before bed and I am fine until morning.
  • mcanavan05
    mcanavan05 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Get your 32oz or more in over the course of the work day..i make it a point to do it before 5pm..give me an excuse to get up from desk and strech too.
  • ashnm88
    ashnm88 Posts: 748
    Options
    Try and not drink past 8pm, and it should ease...worked for me.
  • sleepy7
    sleepy7 Posts: 104
    Options
    Ok thanks guys, Will do