Advocare

Options
Has anyone heard of or tried this? I'm thinking about trying the 24-Day Challenge but for the price I want some feedback?

Replies

• kheavin0928
    kheavin0928 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    A good friend of mine sells Advocare and I did try the 24-day challenge. It does help to drop the inches and pounds, but I am still not 100% sure of how permanent the fix is. Granted, shortly after I finished the 24-day challenge I had an apartment fire and so I ended up eating out a lot and gaining back pretty much all the weight. It is supposed to help combine diet and exercise. I don't use the products consistently enough to give much more information than that, but I'd have to say I'm still on the fence as to the long-term benefits. Sometimes it just seems like another quick fix. Hope that's helpful!
  • Rtolsma717
    Options
    Two of my sisters are Advisors with Advocare, one climbing the ladders rather fast.. She owns a dance studio and is a zumba instructor. She takes catalyst (an add on to the 24day challenge) and mns max 3 (for appetite and energy control.) .. I did the 24 day challenge a couple months ago before my wedding. I lost 11 lbs, and about 22" . I stayed on diet about 90% of the time while on the challenge, i felt great. BUT- I did gain back 1/2 the weight and inches once i stopped with the regimen.

I am now taking a spark before my workout, rehydrate after and during my workout. I also take catalyst (supposed to help burn fat) and just ordered some thermoplus (supposed to burn fat and tone muscles)... In my opinion, get yourself some spark ($50), catalyst($30), and some thermoplus if you want ($30)... or convince your friend to give you her discount to see if you like it :) ... the MNS Max 3 works good, but i hated taking 18 pills a day... plus Omegaplex (4 more pills a day)...

Good luck! :)
  • bhawkins0711
    bhawkins0711 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I'm currently doing the 24 day challenge. Honestly, I think the same results could be achieved without the product. I do find that the MNS portion of the program does help supress my appetite though.