Halloween Costumes!

Options

Replies

• summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    Maybe a zombie Dr I am not feeling sexy enough to pull off the sexy eskimo costume
  • jenvens
    jenvens Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My sister and I are going to be Wilma Flinstone and Betty Rubble. We kinda look like them already and we work together so we are going to dress up for work...haha...too much fun!
  • Captain_Mal
    Captain_Mal Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    <
    I use Halloween as my excuse to wear black lipstick, black nail polish. This year... I may just go ahead and add the glittery devil horns.

I could go goth. My younger daughter is going as a goth punk rock vampire....her words not mine. :tongue:
  • jenvens
    Options
    mail order bride. I bought a white dress, covered it in mailing and postal stickers. Made a veil and gloves out of bubblewrap, and a red,white and blue bouquet.
    So fun and creative! What a great idea!
  • jenvens
    Options
    mail order bride. I bought a white dress, covered it in mailing and postal stickers. Made a veil and gloves out of bubblewrap, and a red,white and blue bouquet.
    So fun and creative! What a great idea!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    The Kool Aid Man.

:flowerforyou:
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    We're in the UK so it's not as big here, though its getting bigger and we always have a party :) We're going away for the weekend so taking our outfits with us, and I'm pleased to say a NSV moment for me as i bought a smaller 'average' sized outfit and am dressing as a pirate, normally I hide under a witch dress or add wings to a black outfit to be a bat or something. :) Super happy! Hubby is a matching pirate and one of our daughters is also a pirate! lol other two are prom queen ghoul and witch respectively :)
  • BSero1982
    Options
    King Pig from angry birds!!
  • Missymouse001
    Options
    A wood nymph.
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    The Kool Aid Man.

Very cool! Used to love that stuff. lol
  • ab_shutterbug
    ab_shutterbug Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be a Western Salloon Gal, otherwise known as a Floosie. I figured after 31 painstaking pounds I deserve to be no less than tramp-like.

This will be the first Halloween Party we have thrown in . . . hmmm . . . 20 years? Wow. I usually don't go to Halloween parties, either.

I may ingest a few too many calories on Saturday night, but I plan to dance them off as soon as I put them on. Can't wait!!
  • charc16
    charc16 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are dressing as royal wedding attendees. Black dresses with crazy coats and huge hats. We are carrying around the wedding invitations and British flags.
  • melbasc
    melbasc Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    My son is 25...a couple of years ago he got invited to a party and came up with the cutest idea I had ever seen. He got a big box that would fit over him, wrapped it like a gift and put a big tag on the front and back that said TO: All Women From: God. (Gods gift to women). hahahaha...
    I have a party to go to and have no idea what to dress up as...maybe my son can think of something original!
  • shauna121211
    shauna121211 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Cruella De Vil! And my boyfriend is going to be a dalmatian! So excited! Throwing a big party! :)
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I will be Cruella DeVill as I hand out candy to the kids. Had a conference in April where we had a Storybook party and my group went at 101 Dalmatians (there were actually 3 groups that did this idea). Short Black and White skirt, black jacket, white fur:smooched: stole and of course the hair and a cigarette holder. Costume was too good not to wear again. :smooched:
  • nkswans
    nkswans Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    My friends and I are dressing as royal wedding attendees. Black dresses with crazy coats and huge hats. We are carrying around the wedding invitations and British flags.

Super cute idea!! I love the crazy hats.
  • RegnisGnaw
    Options
    I got this as a novelty item a few years ago, but I can't pull it off.

http://cdn-www.cracked.com/articleimages/wong/cellman.jpg

Dial 0 for an outside line ;)
  • mx2mommy1319
    mx2mommy1319 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Omg great idea!!! You should post pics;))
  • 4thehardman
    4thehardman Posts: 731 Member
    Options
    I'm going as 'wheres wally/waldo'', my eldest daughter is going as a frog (her idea) and the trips are going as 3 blind mice.
  • shannielou23
    Options
    I'm going as a Sassy Alice in Wonderland and my hubby is going as a dark Mad Hatter!!! I can't wait to wear something sexy and sassy this year. I think I deserve it!