I want YOUR imput! Please.

Options
Hey,
I was wondering what Dvd's that everyone uses and what you like about them. I am ready to move to something diffrent and would love imput! Also I have a Wii and I already have Golds gym Cardio dance and Zumba.

Thanks
*Love*

Replies

• crogers9189
    crogers9189 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE Leslie Sansone's walk at home seires, I am not good with the aerobics and dancing (not cordinated at all) So I tried this video and fell in love because its not just walking, there are pace changes and other movements you do while walking to give you a good workout!
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    ChaLEAN Extreme. It has everything in it that you would want.
  • pinkstp
    pinkstp Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I agree! Leslie Sansone's Walk @ Home DVDs are awesome!!
  • justme84x
    Options
    I LOVE leslie sansone's walk at home dvds!!! they are so easy but i sweat SO much!! i also enjoy tae bo and am trying to enjoy the biggest loser dvds but they are hard and i get sore and tired very quickly lol
  • MerrieLoyd
    MerrieLoyd Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I hear Brazilian Butt is a good one... never tried it though... but I want to.
  • JANELLPOTTORFF
    Options
    Add me to the Leslie Sansone fan club. I have SO many of her DVD's that I can mix things up and have different workouts any day of the week.
  • jmaurer117
    Options
    I like Jillian Michael's 30 day Shread but I agree that Leslie Sansone's Walk at Home are pretty good as well. Depends what you're looking for.
  • Panda86
    Panda86 Posts: 873
    Options
    Try online workout videos! Bexlife.com, Blogilates.com, or www.exercisetv.tv all have great ones- and they are free. There's tons of videos, so there's no way you can get bored! Also, try searching on Youtube! I don't buy any dvds now- I just do all online ones because they are free and there are so many to choose from!
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 day shred is what I am doing now. I am really enjoing it, it will kick your butt,in a good way.
  • capriciousmoon
    capriciousmoon Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    I don't really like workout dvds. For the Wii I would suggest EA Sports Active and Dance Dance Revolution.
  • peter821
    peter821 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Workout DVD's are great for instruction, but I also think they could be a little discouraging if you are not in top physical condition. I remember when I first started to diet and exercise being overwhelmed by Tony Horton and his high fitness level. I tried the workout again now, and it became easier.
  • kayleeblue
    Options
    My favorite is Dustin Mahers Fit Moms For Life. He does a bootcamp and also has different dvds. The kicker is..no size 4 models with tans!! Real moms do the dvd with him. I lost 30 pounds doing his dvd..until I plateaued. Good Luck.