NEWBIE ALERT - anyone in NC or PA?

Options
hi everyone! this is my second day here and so far i'm very pleased. this is such a great site and phone app - i love it! i'm looking to meet other people who are trying to lose weight the healthy way and just make an overall healthier lifestyle change. i like to keep myself surrounded with positive, motivating and uplifting individuals who are determined to succeed - the type of people who occasionally fall off their horse, but ALWAYS get back on.

i currently live near camp lejeune, nc (my husband is in the military) so i am always looking to make friends in this area, as well as all over the country. i'm originally from philadelphia, pa so it would be nice to meet others up there as well. feel free to add me! the more the merrier :)

Replies

• Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    NE Philly here.
  • dickson006
    Options
    I'm actually from PA and just moved to NC a few months ago. But I am from Erie, PA and and now live in Wilmington, NC. Erie is really far from Philly and Wilmington is far from Camp Lejeune but that's a big coincidence! Good luck on your journey! Feel free to add me!
  • gmann1973
    gmann1973 Posts: 247
    Options
    Albemarle NC add me if you need the support
  • zoe4friends
    zoe4friends Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. I am from Raleigh, NC. Please feel free to add
  • Gary1977
    Gary1977 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Hickory,NC welcomes you!:drinker:
  • nickyskins
    nickyskins Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    If u use the phone app dont forget to use the bar code scanner.
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    PA memeber here!