Happy Accidents

Options
So the last time I was at the doctor was early September--I had taken two weeks "off" my calorie counting, the first for a cold, and the second for extreme abdominal pain. I had gained 2 pounds. Disappointing but better than I imagined.

Fast forward about a month: I was so worried about getting on the scale since those two weeks off but I took the chance anyway. +2 pounds. It was also that time of the month though, so who knows.

The last few weeks people have been asking me again if I'm losing weight. I say I don't know, because I have a hard time noticing, and I haven't been on the scale...although my control top pantyhose no longer roll under my belly when I put them on which is FANTASTIC!!!

So today I go to the doctor for my quarterly checkup, and I know I have to get weighed...and when I do... DOWN 7 POUNDS!!!!!

Woooooo I am so thrilled! Please share in my joy. I think I might wait another three months just to see how good I can do then. I'm so happy with this success--I was feeling discouraged, and this gives me the fuel to keep going. I even walked to a PTO meeting tonight! :)

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!