Just joined & need friends to help me do this!

Options
I am 46 and have struggled with my weight for years. I had heart bypass surgery a year and a half ago and must get this weight off so I can live to raise my youngest children 7 & 9. If I die, my husband will kill me!:laugh: I have a lot to live for and MUST get this done.
I start out great, but always fizzle and get tired of the program. I need a buddy to kick my butt when I slow down.

Replies

• Uerzer
    Uerzer Posts: 273
    Options
    i'm not a buttkicking person... but i bite!! :flowerforyou:
    add me as a friend if you want :P
  • Strawberrygir19
    Strawberrygir19 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You can do this! I am a butt kicking person who doesn't bite! LOL! If you want you can add me as a friend! Good Luck on your journey!
  • Puffins1958
    Puffins1958 Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    You can add me also, if you'd like. Good luck in your journey here.....
  • jacsen12158
    Options
    Add me if you like, Its a great site. We can motivate and support each other.
  • JanLeb
    JanLeb Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Hi! You can do this! I am not much of a butt kicker, but I will be happy to do my best to help keep you going. Add me as a friend if you like :flowerforyou:
  • LRH64
    LRH64 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Weclome and good luck on your journey. I have a black belt in butt kicking (literally) and would like to have you as a friend. I know you can do this and you proved it by taking the first step.
  • Beberni
    Beberni Posts: 25
    Options
    I'm a newbie too and have learned that logging in daily helps as it keeps you accountable....lol I've gained many new friends here and everyone is friendly and helpful. Feel free to add me too. Good luck and cheers to your first time here.
  • naturaljules
    Options
    Hey, I just joined last week and lost 7 lbs in my first week... it's a great site, you can do it.