Jillian advice

Options
I'm going to buy one of Jillian Michael's DVD's. Question is, which one? 30 Day Shred or Ripped in 30? What are the differences?

Replies

• dollykat
    dollykat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really like the '30 Day Shred' although I haven't tried the other DVD. There are 3 levels of worksouts to do.
  • m012192
    m012192 Posts: 45
    Options
    I just purchased Ripped in 30, am going to try it on Friday.

I looked up both videos on youtube and this one seemed a lot more updated and a lot more intense!

Cannot wait to try it out when I receive it.

GO AMAZON.COM! You can even probably get both under $15 bucks!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Between the two I would start with 30 Day Shred. Ripped in 30 is much harder. Get that one after you've mastered 30 Day Shred. I recommend her other DVDs too. They are all great and I think variety is important.
  • Eponine7
    Eponine7 Posts: 161
    Options
    I've done both. I preferred 30DS over Ripped, for two reasons: 1. 30DS was slightly shorter, so better with my busy schedule, and 2. Ripped has more unusual exercises which felt awkward, and were more difficult to do correctly, as I'm not that flexible.

HOWEVER, they are both great workouts and you can't go wrong with either one. Good luck!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend 30 day shred first. It helps you get used to Jillian and how she operates in her DVD's. Right now i have about 3 weeks left of level 3 and then i'll get ripped in 30. I feel great though and it has helped me a lot:flowerforyou:
  • calamitydown
    Options
    I've heard that Ripped in 30 is harder than 30DS, so I would assume your decision needs to be made based on your preferred level of difficulty. I'm doing 30DS and it is tough!
  • wish21
    wish21 Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    wooops lol wrong post:ohwell:
  • misssuperstitious
    Options
    I just got both for $10 at Target. 30DS is the only one I've tried so far, but it's not that hard, but I'm used to P90X, which takes FOREVER :0)