I need my butt kicked into gear. Wanna give it a try?

Options
I was doing so good. Then all of the sudden I had a bad day and I can't get back on track. Today though I was able to commit to my calorie goal and was under. But as far as exercise I got out of the swing of things and am having a hard time getting back to it. I just don't feel like doing it. :ohwell: :grumble:

Replies

• ketagirl
    Options
    i know how you feel because i get the same way to but we have to keep thinking positive about the outcome.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I hear you... I understand... I get it...

NOW GET OVER IT. :happy:

It's hard once you get out of rhythm, I'm struggling myself to get back on track. But we can. We just have to START.

Try to remember why you started down this path. Commit to do ONE thing TOMORROW. Just one. Then do it.

Day after, commit to it again... and add one more thing.

For example, tomorrow I'm going to commit to logging every bite.

Thursday, I'm going to commit to logging AND going to bed by 9:30pm.

Come on *****cat626... get ON THE BUS WITH ME.
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    when I feel that way I still try to exercise and soon after I begin my workout I am soo glad I did and am really able to get into it..
  • Alsison
    Alsison Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    A lot of us go through the same thing you are. Just try thinking about how good it felt when you were on track...
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    Oh Lady...we all have those craptastic days, weeks, nights! One step at a time and you will get back in the groove....you know we're here to help..you CAN do it~~~~
  • tschmelzer
    Options
    Ooooooo man do I understand that dilemma. I was house sitting in September and got so off track that I gained 10 pounds in less than two weeks. It was an absolute disaster!!!!! Now I know you don't want that to happen to you so take it one day at a time and attack your goals. When I am totally off kilter I try to make a plan for my entire day...what I am going to eat and when I am going to exercise that way I feel guilty when I go off that plan so it keeps me focused. Also workout tomorrow morning. It will kick start your endorphin's and make you feel better throughout the rest of the day which will also keep you motivated and on track!
    Good luck!!!
  • Dandielles
    Dandielles Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I hear you... I understand... I get it...

NOW GET OVER IT. :happy:

It's hard once you get out of rhythm, I'm struggling myself to get back on track. But we can. We just have to START.

Try to remember why you started down this path. Commit to do ONE thing TOMORROW. Just one. Then do it.

Day after, commit to it again... and add one more thing.

For example, tomorrow I'm going to commit to logging every bite.

Thursday, I'm going to commit to logging AND going to bed by 9:30pm.

Come on *****cat626... get ON THE BUS WITH ME.

Thank you. I've had a really hard day emotionally about my weight and I was just feeling like "what's the point". Then I happened to click on this post and read your response.....so, I'm still on the bus. And I'll be committing to something tomorrow, and I'm going to do it. Thank you. I needed this.
  • Smilee3233
    Smilee3233 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that, still kicking my butt!!! LOL Just remember one day here and there is not a big deal. You didn't fail cause you slacked for a day - or even five! You only fail if you stop trying. One foot in front of the other and your off again, that's all it takes - You can do it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    I was doing so good. Then all of the sudden I had a bad day and I can't get back on track. Today though I was able to commit to my calorie goal and was under. But as far as exercise I got out of the swing of things and am having a hard time getting back to it. I just don't feel like doing it. :ohwell: :grumble:
    Then I guess you don't feel like you want to be 160lbs. To you it's just a dream, but for others it's a reality for a few reasons. They REALLY REALLY WANTED IT! How do I know? Because they did what it takes to get there. If you want it, you will do what it takes. If not, you'll end up living the rest of your life not reaching the potential you could have. Don't be another statistic. Don't be average. Average is the best of the worst and the worst of the best. It's the cream of the crap. Aim high, hit hard and when things are down, then dust yourself off and laugh..........................then do it again till you reach that goal.
  • Porshamarie7
    Options
    I've been feeling the same way lately, and I used to be really good with exercising :(
    Maybe we can send each other messages or posts before our workout times to encourage one another?
  • pussycat626
    pussycat626 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I just did 13 minutes of the 30 day shred and I feel like I'm going to die. I have to stop here for today and my goal for tomorrow is to go even further. I still have chest congestion and a cough so its kind of hard to do it right now.
  • MochaMixAZ
    MochaMixAZ Posts: 844 Member
    Options
    I just did 13 minutes of the 30 day shred and I feel like I'm going to die. I have to stop here for today and my goal for tomorrow is to go even further. I still have chest congestion and a cough so its kind of hard to do it right now.

13 minutes is fantastic - feel great about that!!!

And great goal for tomorrow!! Whatcha think.... 15 minutes? Maybe 16?! You got this!
  • cantjustcant
    cantjustcant Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options

That's a great start! tomorrow I want to see 18 minutes or more!
  • DdoubleU77
    Options
    I don't know about YOU ..but when I say kick my *kitten*.........I MEAN....borderline have me in tears ROFL

I do not like nicey nice...nicey nice is what got me in this mess to begin with!

I want to be embarassed about what I have done to myself. I have learned to settle and have no humility about it at all ..none whatsoever :indifferent:
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    I don't know about YOU ..but when I say kick my *kitten*.........I MEAN....borderline have me in tears ROFL

I do not like nicey nice...nicey nice is what got me in this mess to begin with!

I want to be embarassed about what I have done to myself. I have learned to settle and have no humility about it at all ..none whatsoever :indifferent:
    Wish you were my client! I'd go all militant on you!!!
  • dreambodin2011
    dreambodin2011 Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    poor darling, big hug...kisses on forehead....and now PICK UP YOUR BOTTOM LIP and GET BACK TO IT!

pffft - excuses excuses....

(shouting loudly now).....none of us really FEEL like doing it honey. But are you gonna sit on yr lard *kitten* complaining about yr lack of energy or are you gonna actually get back ON TRACK and get moving and do something about it??

is that hard enough of a kick for ya?