Hello guys i'm new!

Options
Hello everyone! Im 18 years old and need to lose weight i weigh 320 pounds and lost 7 in a few weeks. I would love to make some friends to encourage and be encouraged buy! thanks everyone! wish me luck!

Replies

• tschmelzer
    Options
    Hey there!!!! I am here for ya!!!! That is a big challenge and it is awesome that you are taking it on. The joy that the weight loss will bring you is indescribable :) Good luck!!!! Remember to have a big support group behind you and things that motivate you on a day to day basis. :)
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    You can do it Neveah!
  • Cassie5493
    Cassie5493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Would you happen to have any fun exercise tips or ideas im getting sick of walking 45 minutes on a tread mill. i think im ready to challenge myself a little more! best of luck!
  • Cassie5493
    Cassie5493 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! It means a lot!
  • dknowsbest
    dknowsbest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    congrats on the 7lb loss! that, along with joining this site, are great first steps :) my suggestion is to sit down and figure out what your short-term and long-term weight and fitness goals are and write them out. keep them where you can see them so you don't lose track of what you're trying to accomplish. make sure you add track daily intake and output on your list of goals because that helps more than you can imagine! i'm brand new to this site and i love it so far! everyone is so helpful and positive that it really makes me feel like i can do this no matter what - its as easy as tracking my intake/output. i'm going to send you a friend request so we can help each other :)
  • dknowsbest
    dknowsbest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Would you happen to have any fun exercise tips or ideas im getting sick of walking 45 minutes on a tread mill. i think im ready to challenge myself a little more! best of luck!

ZUMBA! Brazilian Butt Lift DVDs. Insanity.
  • tschmelzer
    Options
    I think ZUMBA would be great as well. Also look into cycling or spinning. It is an intense exercise but not as hard on your hips and knees as walking can be. :) If you are part of a gym look at step classes as well. They are high cardio workouts that are in a group setting which can help motivate you. You can also make friends that way and class instructors always have great workout ideas as well.
  • kritik
    kritik Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Congrats on your losses, so far!!!