All most 50lbs down comparison

Options
I have found in this weight loss journey with every pounds and every inch lost my self esteem improves vastly. I found a pic of me at my biggest weight and compared it to my current profile picture. I feel that I have made big strides already not just in weight but in obvious better choices in hair styles lol! I am by far not anywhere near done but I am proud of my achievements this far.

[img]http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/mczangri/Mary Weightloss/10252011.jpg[/img]

In case you can't see this image...since I can't seem to figure out posting pics

http://s113.photobucket.com/albums/n212/mczangri/Mary Weightloss/?action=view&current=10252011.jpg

Replies

• Porshamarie7
    Options
    You are doing an awesome job! You look really great. Keep up the good work. :)

Porsha
  • mylife33
    Options
    awesome!
  • moodymarble
    moodymarble Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! What big changes weight loss brings huh? It's hard work but the end result is well worth the sweat and tears. Keep up the amazing work!
  • HEBLAS
    HEBLAS Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    you look amazing!! Keep up the great work!!
  • a_q_u_a_lizard
    Options
    woahhh you look fantastic! and the blonde definately suits you. congrats.
  • Emberlure
    Emberlure Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Wow! Awesome work!!!
  • NashvilleShelley
    Options
    Fantastic!!! You look like two different people!! You should be very, very proud of your accomplishment!! Thanks for sharing!
  • jlowensby
    jlowensby Posts: 142
    Options
    AWESOME!
  • bjfmade
    bjfmade Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    beautiful!!! Love your outlook! There is always something positive happening as we lose weight!! keep it up, you look fabulous!
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Wonderful changes! Congrats!
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful...keep it up.
  • lazatin
    lazatin Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! And yes i like your hair now! Congrats!!!!
  • Mskraizy
    Mskraizy Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring!! I had to do a double take cause you truly looked like two different people!! Congratulations!
  • mstawnya
    mstawnya Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good!
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Wow incredible.. you look fantastic hun Stunning... keep up the good work :D
  • vtempes
    vtempes Posts: 47
    Options
    Great work thus far!!! Certainly be proud of your progress!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!