New girl in town!

Options
Hello everyone,

I have found this nice site, as my physian put me down to count calories, after I told him that I eat the same foods, but gaining weight. A real eye opener. What I though I was eating healthy is not to as healthy after all. Even do I'm eating healthy foods. :huh:

Well to start off two week of continous eating as I normally do, in the mean time will get a plan together for new eating habits to the path of a new me...

:ohwell:
That is my story of how I landed here.
Cris

Replies

• ManderG03
    ManderG03 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!
  • daves160
    daves160 Posts: 600
    Options
    Hello and welcome!

Add me as a friend if you would like to have some support and encouragement. You can take a look at my blog for some ideas on healthy foods as well. I have learned alot since starting my weight loss and Joining MFP. I am sure you will too.
  • Getting_Fit_4_Life
    Getting_Fit_4_Life Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great forum and lots of supportive people here! Good luck on your journey!
  • td03692
    td03692 Posts: 21
    Options
    welcome to a new start
  • Psalm17v22
    Psalm17v22 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Welcome to this very encouraging and supportive site...
  • decooper
    decooper Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. This is a great community and you'll find tons of support. Good luck on your journey
  • dknowsbest
    dknowsbest Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    welcome cris! just like everyone else has said - you've come to one of the most supportive places there is! i wish you success along your journey. feel free to add me if you'd like. i'm always looking to connect with people who are motivated to be as healthy as they can be.
  • destanicheri
    destanicheri Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am pretty new t o the site also, I love it so far!