New , and boy do I need help...

Options
Here's the run down. 42 this coming Sunday, married for nearly 20 years, mom to nine ages 18, 16, 14, 13, 10, 9, 7, 3, and 7 months. Went back to school this fall to get my AAS and become a Respiratory Therapist.

I am stressed. I have gained at least 15 pounds since my youngest son was born. I am tired all the time, and am FED UP!

I have a grand total of 125 pounds to lose. Seems like a million.

Sheri

Replies

• lmvrbaby
    lmvrbaby Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi Sheri, and welcome. I will add you as a friend. I have logged just past 250 days and love this site. I have slacked off the past month or so but still have been losing. I have tried before just to regain. I am a mom of four boys and two grand daughters. I want to be able to play with them and feel good about myself. Good luck to you and good bye to those pounds. We are all here for each other.
  • SheriG9
    SheriG9 Posts: 62
    Options
    Boy, went back and reread my post, and boy do I sound like a whiner! LOL Looking forward to getting to know you all, and getting this show on the road!
    Sheri
  • Southernsister
    Southernsister Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    One pound at a time and one day at a time....stick to it and you will make the goals you set, Remember it didn't come on over night and will not come off over night. Live it and fight for it.
  • DeAntrice
    Options
    Welcome, we are all in it to win. This is day two for me, and we need the support from others as we go on this journey. So lets get our focus together and do this. I am also in school for respiratory therapy, I havent started clinicals yet I have 1 more class then I can apply for it. Good luck!!!

DeAntrice
    " taking control
  • Ebbykins
    Ebbykins Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Holy mang, props to you, being a mommy of that many under one roof and getting yourself on the go to lose weight while going to school. I mean if the mommying has taught you anything, its that nothing is impossible. :) Go you!