hi! new and slightly unsure of how to best utilise this sit

Options
uhm, yeah, thats about it, lol.
im 27, have a 17 month old son who is just awesome, and a husband. i live in canada, so its already getting cold, its hard to get out for walks after working all day and then coming home to put my little guy to bed. im hoping for ideas and motivation, maybe even support. ;p

Replies

• callmefor911
    callmefor911 Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    try a walking dvd at home.. works great when the weather or little guy wont cooperate.. I love leslie sansone they are great and u get a great workout at home
  • dbum
    dbum Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a new user also (as of this week) and I have found that this site works very well with the myfitnesspal phone apps. You can do all of your nutrition and exercise tracking through your phone and it is very convenient and quick this way and you don't have to run to the computer every time you eat something. I use the app for blackberry, but have also tried the iPhone app (which has a few more features) and I love this site. They also have a feature with the iPhone that you can scan the barcode of a food and pull up the nutrition facts to add to your diary. The forums is a good place to look for advice, support, and tips. I have a nine month old girl and I'm trying to get rid of the "pregnancy" weight. I hope you find this site to be a helpful tool to get to your goals. If you need anything please feel free to message me or post on the forums. Have a nice day/night!
  • LadyBriar
    Options
    try a walking dvd at home.. works great when the weather or little guy wont cooperate.. I love leslie sansone they are great and u get a great workout at home

thanks! ive looked at those, but i cant imagine having too much fun with that... i will give it another look tho. ;p
  • LadyBriar
    Options
    I am a new user also (as of this week) and I have found that this site works very well with the myfitnesspal phone apps. You can do all of your nutrition and exercise tracking through your phone and it is very convenient and quick this way and you don't have to run to the computer every time you eat something. I use the app for blackberry, but have also tried the iPhone app (which has a few more features) and I love this site. They also have a feature with the iPhone that you can scan the barcode of a food and pull up the nutrition facts to add to your diary. The forums is a good place to look for advice, support, and tips. I have a nine month old girl and I'm trying to get rid of the "pregnancy" weight. I hope you find this site to be a helpful tool to get to your goals. If you need anything please feel free to message me or post on the forums. Have a nice day/night!

oh, how i wish i had a phone that would work with this site!