Anyone using fitbit in Columbus, OH?

Options
Hi:

Just joined! I've got a long way to go, but I'm excited again. I'm getting a fitbit and I read the MFP and fitbit work great together. I've recently done WW, but glad to be going back to the basics of calorie counting. If anyone is interested in trying Jazzercise, I'm going to give it a shot.

Looking forward to getting back on track. Good luck to everyone out there who is starting for the first time or over again!

Replies

• LBlake12
    Options
    I'm in Columbus, also just joined here, and also considering a Fitbit or a Bodymedia Fit. What do you think of your Fitbit so far? Good luck to you, too! :)
  • Nikkie_too
    Nikkie_too Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I'm in Columbus too, but haven't even heard of fitbit! I'll have to look into it. :)

I sometimes organize local MFP peeps for get-togethers. If you'll msg me your e-mail addresses, I'll add you to the list for the next meet-up.
  • Gottastop
    Gottastop Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm East side of Columbus & just saw on another thread that they hope to get pitbit & MFP linked in the next few weeks. Think I know what I'm asking for as my BIG christmas gift....a Fitbit of course!