stuck again!!!

Options
I have been the same weight for the last 2 weeks, only got 7lb to go, but feel like the last few pounds are going take as long as the 19lb I already lost. anyone else struggle near the end?, advice pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Replies

• SergeantSunshine_reused
    Options
    im on my last 7 too! Its SO hard. It may be a good time to check on how good your diet is :]

I switched to much cleaner eating in hopes it would help :]
  • aspencer122
    aspencer122 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    OOOOOOOOOOO to be 7 pounds away. lol Be happy that you are that close. It is hard (So I've heard and hope to experience). just know that all your hard work will pay off. Also you might be gaining muscles and lossing weight. try mesuring instead.
  • FaithHopeBELIEVE
    Options
    Up your cals a bit and you will break through.
  • BigDaddyBRC
    BigDaddyBRC Posts: 2,395 Member
    Options
    What are your workouts focused on?
    Also, have looked at changing your diet macro on proteins/fats/carbs?
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I have had to keep upping my calories throughout my last 10 pounds. I have 2 pounds until goal and just upped my calories again. Make sure you have MFP set at a 0.5 lb/week loss to ease yourself into maintenance!
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    I'm with you-- stuck at 10 lbs away for the past couple of months. But I upped my calories and I'm working on upping my exercise to match-- here's hoping we'll both have a breakthrough soon!
  • jat100
    jat100 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    ok, upped my calories and put weight on, have lost that again now, and guess what... still stuck at 149 arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    still, thanks for all the messages :)