Mr. Stay Puft Challenge - easy and fun!!!

Options

Replies

• leese559
    leese559 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    im signing up asap!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    All you need to do is find the row with your name on it, then find the cell that lines up with the date that you did the exercise - click on this cell with the mouse or use the arrow keys until it is outlined (blue). Type the number of calories you have burned, then press the ENTER key. You should be able to see a faint "All Changes Saved" at the top near the word 'Help.'

Also - if you make a mistake you can hit the 'undo' button right away to fix whatever you just did.

:tongue:
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    Me too, about the illiterate part. I did press "Share" after entering and saved the spreadsheet to my desktop. But I can't seem to navigate about the worksheet without signing in to Google, is that normal?

Try just using the link, and or bookmarking it.
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjXxffC8StU4dHJlUDNKSGNUVy1rRlBaTTdvNVAyWUE&hl=en_US
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    Updated again...I don't know why it's so difficult for me to remember to hit this spreadsheet as I do the exercise? Nothing yesterday but a fantabulous burn Sunday and another good one today!.
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    Saw the physio today and i have inflammation of the tendon that runs along the tibia probably caused by my plantar fascia! So, most of my cardio has been on the treadmill - jogging and walking. Now that I can't do that until my calf is rested, it will be hard for me to burn any calories when I am away from the gym!!

Looks like I will lose a life this week and next, as I can't see myself burning all I need in the few sessions I have at the gym. :sad:
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    Saw the physio today and i have inflammation of the tendon that runs along the tibia probably caused by my plantar fascia! So, most of my cardio has been on the treadmill - jogging and walking. Now that I can't do that until my calf is rested, it will be hard for me to burn any calories when I am away from the gym!!

Looks like I will lose a life this week and next, as I can't see myself burning all I need in the few sessions I have at the gym. :sad:

MsMonny ~ You could Google wheelchair / chair exercises. I know there are some short videos and I bet you could piece together enough for a workout. Just be careful of that knee, avoid the leg movements on Chair Zumba! Good luck and quick healing to you.
  • statia152
    statia152 Posts: 558
    Options
    I did highlight my name to find it easier, but other than entering cals burned, I am pretty illiterate about computer stuff. I don't even know how to make those cool comments when people do massive burns!

right click, insert comment! easy peasy :wink:

Thanks. I think I can manage that.
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    .... this may be the greatest Challenge I have ever seen. lol Definitely joining. :D
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Spent the entire day sewing a costume for my friends' daughter, so a bit behind on exercise today. I only made it to 260 calories. Definitely kicking some butt on the Elliptical tomorrow to make up for that :)
  • srp2011
    srp2011 Posts: 1,829 Member
    Options
    I'm totally bummed - I lost a life the first week :sad: My work schedule is just crazy and I'm traveling a lot during the week. It would be great if there was a way to earn back lives (hint hint :tongue: )
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    I'm totally bummed - I lost a life the first week :sad: My work schedule is just crazy and I'm traveling a lot during the week. It would be great if there was a way to earn back lives (hint hint :tongue: )

I considered it (especially when my kidneys started freaking out). But the way I set it up it takes 3 weeks of messing up to get booted.
    Overall I really want people to make movement a regular part of their day. People who do more strenuous workouts and actually NEED the rest days have to burn 1500 cals - but their burns were going to be bigger anyways :smile:

It's a challenge - and you can do this!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    celebrity-pictures-mr-stay-puft-afraid-marshmallows.jpg
  • meerkat70
    meerkat70 Posts: 4,616 Member
    Options
    about a quarter of the way there.
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options

Yep! We are bringing him DOWN!!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options

Posted a 3202 ... biggest burn ever today! 15 miles baby!! :) Took down an entire percentage!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options

Posted a 3202 ... biggest burn ever today! 15 miles baby!! :) Took down an entire percentage!

That is a HUGE burn!!!!
  • Jennyisbusy
    Options
    The more I learn about googledocs...:grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

The last time someone did a sort they sucked up the weekly totals and it was inflating our progress. So if you noticed the decrease -that is why.

Also note that I locked up some of the cells that we don't need to type in - making millions of little yellow comment flags that say "Invalid cell content validation locked." It's ugly, I know, tell it to googledocs so they will add cell protection in the future.

Goodnight marshmallow toasters!
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Jenny - how are we back to 100% ...I just went to add something to the spreadsheet and its back to 100% ... ?
  • AshDHart
    AshDHart Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I know there are a few struggling with exercises because of injuries or other similar reasons.

Say this on another thread. This is a good zumba style chair exercise routine. If your feet/legs are an issue you could just cut out or down on the feet moves. Hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eUmRwRyWD8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbJm_K2gMJ8
  • MsMonny
    MsMonny Posts: 183
    Options
    I know there are a few struggling with exercises because of injuries or other similar reasons.

Say this on another thread. This is a good zumba style chair exercise routine. If your feet/legs are an issue you could just cut out or down on the feet moves. Hope this helps!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eUmRwRyWD8
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbJm_K2gMJ8

Thanks for this. :smile: