12-21-2012

Options
dckim
dckim Posts: 311 Member
well, the world is supposed to end on 12-21-2012. if that were true, what wud u do? :smokin:

Replies

• SueGeer
    SueGeer Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Well....we'd all save loadsa money cos there'll be no Christmas.....

Sue :smile: x
  • JoDeeD
    JoDeeD Posts: 391
    Options
    I'll be thin if I keep losing at the rate I am :)
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Wow ... didn't get the memo. Hummmm....get my butt in gear and get the other 17 states checked off my HM To Do List.
  • Kirsty_UK
    Kirsty_UK Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Well....we'd all save loadsa money cos there'll be no Christmas.....

Sue :smile: x

unfortunately not - I'd hope to have bought all my presents by the 21st!

what would I do? probably nothing different since it would take a lot to persuade me to believe a prediction like that. If I knew I only had x days/weeks/months, I'd write letters to all of my family and close friends telling them how amazing they all are, writing down happy memories, telling them how loved they made me feel, and that I knew they loved me, even if they never said it. I'd write a letter to my husband telling him to live his life the best way he can to be happy, and if that meant finding someone else, he should do that without guilt. I'd spend time with them all, and if I had long enough, I'd book a flight to some place random and just travel, really properly travel. Of course that's if I'm going and they aren't.

If we're all about to go, I'd still spend time with family, but sod the letter writing! and I'd definitely travel if there was time. And I'd try and make sure that when the end came, I had the important people around me.
  • run4yourlife
    run4yourlife Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Would love to say it would inspire me to do something awesome, but I wouldn't change a thing. Those predictions are bunk.
  • nothingisred
    Options
    Another rapture? We were already supposed to have had two this year!

If it was definite (but I'll never believe these ridiculous predictions!), I think what I'd do depends on much notice we're given. If I had a year I'd quit my job and travel to as many places in the world as I could. And make sure to spend enough time with all my friends and family and make sure they know what they mean to me.

If we only had a few days or something, I'd probably do a lot of thrill seeking things like bungee jumping.
  • atucker0821
    atucker0821 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    it's my daughters 16th birthday so i'm guessing we will have a sweet 16 party...what better way to go out...
  • BamaGurl47
    Options
    max out all my credit cards visiting everybody .. :)
  • FindingMyself239
    Options
    hahahahahahaha I will go out a very happy woman....MAKING LOVE TO MY MAN and DRUNK off a bottle of grey goose and cranberry juice..WHAT A WONDERFUL WAY TO GO:)
  • Whitneylol
    Options
    well, the world is supposed to end on 12-21-2012. if that were true, what wud u do? :smokin:

It was also supposed to end on 10-21-2012. :)

I wouldn't do anything differently. I live my life full of bad-assery 24/7.
  • BobinNC66
    BobinNC66 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    MIght as well eat all the Big Mac's and French Fries I can get my hands on!
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I would want to die having just had passionate, amazing, mind-blowing, flood-inducing sex with whoever my girlfriend is at that time. If you're asking what I'd do in the time leading up to that day then the answer is pretty much the same.
  • DWilbanks
    DWilbanks Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    have sex all day long so that I can go out with a BANG :smokin: :drinker: :heart:
  • Sh1tsRainbows
    Sh1tsRainbows Posts: 1,227 Member
    Options
    UGH the Rapture for the 3rd time this year.....:huh:

Id eat chocolate cake!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    hookers & blow?
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Options
    I'd buy a full page ad in the newspaper for 12-22-2012 that said "Wrong Again, Knuckleheads !!"
  • dckim
    dckim Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    UGH the Rapture for the 3rd time this year.....:huh:

Id eat chocolate cake!!

Btw, it's next year so we have about a year and change. Google this date and there are ton of info. :drinker:
  • ElizabethRoad
    ElizabethRoad Posts: 5,138 Member
    Options
    That date has nothing to do with the rapture, people. This is the Aztec one. Or Mayan, or whatever.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    from one of the Funny Pictures threads...

mayan.jpg
  • couponfun
    couponfun Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I'm going to make a batch of my Hurricane drink and head back home to Puerto Rico, set a chair up on the beach and wait. If it ends, I go out at home, on the water, with a great view. If not, then I'm on vacation without hubby and the kids so I'll get some peace and quiet :laugh: