Halloween Costumes!

Options

Replies

• mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    My night math class is throwing a small party! I'm going to wear my Ren faire outfit. The last time I wore it I was 270lbs and it was TIGHT! I can't wait to see what it looks like on me now!!

I did that last year and could barely breathe. Can't wait to fit comfortably into my corset again.... well, as comfortable as a corset can be. lol
  • janessac
    Options
    I'm going as snow white and my bf is going as a dwarf =P
  • mikonei
    mikonei Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    This year I'm going as Mad Moxxi (she's from a video game I play. Yes, I am a bit of a dork. lol) and I still have quite a bit of sewing to do, so I probably shouldn't be hanging out in the forums. ha
    74.jpg?r=4410122
  • schnugglebug
    schnugglebug Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm going as a deviled egg :D

I bought some white poster sytrafoam board I am going to shape into an (sunny side up egg) and going to glue a yellow plastic plate to the middle for a yolk,
    wear black clothes, and have on devil ears tail and a tiny pitchfork :D hehehe

hoping to win the contest for originality.. although the MAIL ORDER BRIDE idea is a GREAT IDEA haha YOU are going to ROCK that! :D
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    I'm going as 'wheres wally/waldo'', my eldest daughter is going as a frog (her idea) and the trips are going as 3 blind mice.

My bf tried on the where's Waldo costume, he's 6'2, large shoulders...he looked like a navy guy from the 60's dancing and prancing. Needless to say we had quite the laugh.

As for the actual costumes: i'm going as Freddy Krueger, I have the long sleeve striped top, hat and glove, my face will be covered by a prostesis (sp?) with burns and scars on my right side and the left side will be cute. I'm doing an half and half type of Freddy, I think it's different.

My bf is doing Andy LaPlegua, from Combichrist, I need to do his mohawk tonight.
  • VanessaC
    VanessaC Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I recently started teaching group fitness classes at our local gym (that is a whole other post) and we are having a halloween party complete with prize for the best costume. I have only told my clients that there's is going to have to be good to beat mine. I am going to be a bag of jelly beans but my sign will say "Jelly Beans - 30 jumping jacks each" instead of the classic 2 cents each. It's a large clear bag with holes for my arms and legs and filled with little water balloons. I will also have a little dish of jelly beans to hand out but won't point out the cost until they have taken one. Then 30 jumping jacks which will burn off the 10 calorie jelly bean. :P Can't wait!!! Oh and did I mention that I have pumpkins to use like medicine balls for my bootcamp class that night. i haven't been this excited for halloween (other then for the kids) in a long time. Bring on the party!
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    1920's Flapper. :smile:
  • HannahMarieMcDougald
    Options
    I am being a black angry bird...
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    Options
    angel of music!

red tank with black and white music notes on it
    white hot shorts with black piping
    fishnet leggings
    chunky black knee-high lace up boots
    black wings and halo, of course!

killer makeup, fake eyelashes
    and a bada$s attitude!
  • VeroM1234
    VeroM1234 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm going to be Minnie Mouse cause my name is Veronique Masse almost pronounced like Mouse =) lol
  • ashlielinn
    Options
    Harley Quinn's a good one! I'm going to be Elvis :)
  • Triquetra
    Triquetra Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I am going as Abby Scuito from NCIS (goth lab geek). First Halloween party in years, should be a blast! Sexy underneith, but with a lab coat for a bit of coverage (not ready for full on sexy costume yet)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    <-- We were a Pict and a Viking for my part 2 weeks ago. I'm going as a pirate tonight for a Screamtown 5k. Friday we'll be warriors again. Saturday day we're doing a zombie crawl as Zombie Jay & Silent Bob. Not sure what we're doing the rest of the weekend, but we might be the Spanish Inquisition. No one will expect it!
  • Gdzgal771
    Gdzgal771 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    just normal--that can be scary enough.. teehee :laugh: :laugh:
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Joan Holloway from Mad Men :wink:
  • GCPgirl
    GCPgirl Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I'm going as Amy Winehouse (although no where near as skinny as she was) but the beehive wig is pretty funny.
  • Flyntiggr
    Flyntiggr Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Y'all said you wanted to see my Mail Order Bride costume. It is my profile pic now. Not the best, as the bag of Tostitos is blocking part of it, but you get the idea. I'll update when I download the pics on my camera.
  • Temporalia
    Temporalia Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    See avatar for the results of my costume this weekend :)
  • dietfree2012
    dietfree2012 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    TEST
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    TEST
    It didn't work.