I just had a very HAPPY moment!!

Options
I am so unbelievably happy!! I just tried on some clothes that I have been wanting to get into for over two years!!!!!!! I have some skirts that I just couldn't part with (when I gained weight) and I kept them tucked away in the closet because I wanted to WEAR THEM AGAIN one day!!!!!! and well, as you probably already guessed....:laugh: I can FINALLY fit in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually buckle the button!!!!!!!!!
Thank you so much MFP....I could not have done this without you:drinker: and to everyone on here...I may not know any of you, but you all have helped so much with your advice, and inspiration.....it means so much....thank you from the bottom of my heart:flowerforyou:

Replies

• ericajewel
    Options
    I am so unbelievably happy!! I just tried on some clothes that I have been wanting to get into for over two years!!!!!!! I have some skirts that I just couldn't part with (when I gained weight) and I kept them tucked away in the closet because I wanted to WEAR THEM AGAIN one day!!!!!! and well, as you probably already guessed....:laugh: I can FINALLY fit in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually buckle the button!!!!!!!!!
    Thank you so much MFP....I could not have done this without you:drinker: and to everyone on here...I may not know any of you, but you all have helped so much with your advice, and inspiration.....it means so much....thank you from the bottom of my heart:flowerforyou:
  • kitty82
    kitty82 Posts: 36
    Options
    That's awesome!! Go you!!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :bigsmile: I hope I can pull out some them clothes that I couldn't part with sometime soon!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Isn't that such a great feeling. Great job and getting to this point. Now you can celebrate.
  • Amber42803
    Amber42803 Posts: 143
    Options
    I've got TONS of clothes like that, I can't wait to post the same message! I truely believe MFP will help me on my way!

ALC

178464.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • prairiemom
    prairiemom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Congratulations:drinker:
  • ericajewel
    Options
    thank you everyone for your comments:)
  • mfpme
    mfpme Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    because I wanted to WEAR THEM AGAIN one day!!!!!! and well, as you probably already guessed.... I can FINALLY fit in them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! actually buckle the button!!!!!!!!!

Wow! "One Day" has arrived. Tks for sharing an inspirational success story. Good for you ericajewel!! Keep going!! :happy: :happy:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    What a great feeling! SO happy for you!:flowerforyou: Keep up the great work:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Erica that is fabulous!!!

:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is awesome.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    :smokin: :drinker: :glasses: :drinker: :smokin:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!