Is there a 100 lb club?

Options
I just weighd in, now down 7 lbs. need to shoot for 40 more, thats the mini goals I'm setting anyway.
Anyone else need to shoot for 100lbs?

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    I just weighd in, now down 7 lbs. need to shoot for 40 more, thats the mini goals I'm setting anyway.
    Anyone else need to shoot for 100lbs?
  • tracylynne29
    tracylynne29 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    well I am shooting to loose 70 pounds that is close to hundred
  • elliott062907
    Options
    I decided to do mine 40 lbs at a time. That way, I won't push myself to hard and end up getting dissapointed.

good luck to you!!!
  • MissesOfficer
    Options
    I started needing to loose 92... am down to loosing 78 now.. but I was close.. its discouraging
  • Xannthippe
    Xannthippe Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I don't know if there is a 100 pound club or not, but my end goal is a loss of 102 pounds.

157695.png
  • mish3131
    mish3131 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I want to lose a total of 102lbs. My first goal is to get to 225 (12lbs), my next goal is to get to 200. Not sure about the rest, but I am not far away from my 225 goal.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    When I get done I will have lost 190 pounds...122 left!
  • alapointe
    alapointe Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    I started with wanting to loose 103 pounds and down 37 as of my last weigh in on Monday. We can do this just keep at it.

40 pounds is a big goal, and will take a while to get there. I break it down even smaller to keep me going. I try to loose 5-8 pounds a month. Every month i make my goal i do something nice for myself. It can be anything but i try to stay away from food rewards, that is not what i want to encourage myself to do.

Just keep up the good work everyone.:flowerforyou:
  • tjjotoad
    tjjotoad Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping to lose a total of 92 lbs. I just started yesterday, so it's going to be a long journey, but I think I'm finally up for it!:wink:
  • elliott062907
    Options
    when I set my goals at 12-15 at a time, I never got there. It was taking like 6 months and I know from past experience, I can lose more then that in less then 6 months. So I set up at 40 at a time, relax, then hit it again.

I know we can all do it!!!:drinker:
  • sonjavon
    sonjavon Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I have more than 100 to lose - but when I started I set the goal to lose 100 and reevaluate... seeing as when I hit the 100 lb mark - it will be the weight that I was when I graduated college.

I've tried hundreds of "plans", I've tried hundreds of "diets" - but NEVER have I felt so good 2 weeks in... I feel better than I have in years!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,082 Member
    Options
    Woohoo-Dance.gif

go go go! You guys can do it!!! :flowerforyou:
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I have 117 pounds left to lose. I'm not sure I'm going to go that far because that will put me at 120 and I'm 5'6 I have no idea how that will look on me. we'll see. I want to be comfortable and not look scary.
  • elliott062907
    Options
    I don't like the scary look either. I want to shoot for a 8-10. That's what I was after I had my son and I looked good. I am "big boned", so to speak and I have curves and I want to keep them!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    i started with 170 lbs to lose. i am halfway there. that was going to bring me to 145. i am now thinking 135 us more of my goal, but i will look at that again when i am closer. anyway, if i can do it anyone can!
  • Sarandipity
    Sarandipity Posts: 1,560
    Options
    I started with a goal of 120 pounds to loose, but I am now have 94 left to reach that. When I get there I will re-evaluate. I think setting my goal any lower than that now is just too daunting (the 120 was bad enough). I am focus on the smaller increments (every 5 pounds) and try not to look at the bigger number just yet.

I will make it to my goal and so will all of you! We can do it! :flowerforyou:
  • redrover
    redrover Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Count me in!