American Horror Story - Who's Dying Tonite?

Options

Replies

• Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I think if anyone is going to die it would be the real estate agent.... On the other hand Constance has already tried to poison Violet so it's a toss up.

They could also show an already dead charecter's deat like Tate...
    I could see it being the Real Estate agent
  • wnw64
    wnw64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I think the guy that dies is that wacko that keeps showing up that killed his family in the house. The guy who keeps saying he's got "terminal brain cancer". He wants $1000 bucks from the Husband/Dad for killing the wacko mistress.... If he's dead, he can keep showing up as well....
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..... no clue. I want to like this show so much, and it could be so good. So I keep watching and being disappointed every week.

o.O

You must watch Jersey Shore then.

huh? I don't get it.... but I don't watch Jersey Shore and never have??

What I mean is I think this show has so much potential to be great, and it's on a network that has other great shows (Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie), so I am going to stick with the first season to see where this show goes and if they can pull it together to make it as good as I think it could be.

To me, this show is so much better than what I expected it to be. Do I find it scary? Not really. Do I find it interesting? Hell yes. It pulls me in and never lets me go. I respect the fact you are waiting it out for the rest of the season. But, maybe it's not your thing. And that's okay too. Plus you reminded me I need to start watching its always sunny in Philadelphia.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I think the guy that dies is that wacko that keeps showing up that killed his family in the house. The guy who keeps saying he's got "terminal brain cancer". He wants $1000 bucks from the Husband/Dad for killing the wacko mistress.... If he's dead, he can keep showing up as well....

I think he's already dead..or in Ben's head.
  • Bronx_Montgomery
    Bronx_Montgomery Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love this show. I was a bit worried that it wouldnt live up to the hype but its really good so far. It def has the feel of a big budget scary movie but its in series form. Love it
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Hmmm..... no clue. I want to like this show so much, and it could be so good. So I keep watching and being disappointed every week.

o.O

What I mean is I think this show has so much potential to be great, and it's on a network that has other great shows (Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Louie), so I am going to stick with the first season to see where this show goes and if they can pull it together to make it as good as I think it could be.

To me, this show is so much better than what I expected it to be. Do I find it scary? Not really. Do I find it interesting? Hell yes. It pulls me in and never lets me go. I respect the fact you are waiting it out for the rest of the season. But, maybe it's not your thing. And that's okay too. Plus you reminded me I need to start watching its always sunny in Philadelphia.

It IS intriguing for sure, and I keep coming back to it. I just want the episodes to be a little more focused (which I think they are starting to be, but the pilot was out of control) and am wondering where they can go from here. We'll see!
  • butterflimom
    Options
    I can't wait to see what or who fathered the baby....and how it will be connected to the house
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I can't wait to see what or who fathered the baby....and how it will be connected to the house
    YES! I'm so curiosu about his
  • HeatherMarie1174
    Options

o.O

I agree - I was worried it wasn't going to live up to the hype, but so far, I am digging it. Not scary at all really, but just sick and twisted enough to make me want to know what is going to happen next. Hmmm ... what does that say about me?? LMAO!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • WarriorMom2012
    WarriorMom2012 Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    I've only watched the first episode so far and I have to say I was intrigued and disturbed at the same time :laugh:

Who was in the bondage outfit? What's with Violet? Why does the maid look hot only to him? Any show that shows Dylan McDermott's *kitten* in it is worth watching.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I've only watched the first episode so far and I have to say I was intrigued and disturbed at the same time :laugh:

Who was in the bondage outfit? What's with Violet? Why does the maid look hot only to him? Any show that shows Dylan McDermott's *kitten* in it is worth watching.

Agreed. I had to wipe the drool off my face.
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options

Does the maid only appear hot to him... or is it all males (Tate doesn't count!)? Last episode there was a comment (I think by the burn guy?) that said "how do you get anything done with her around?"..... I wasn't sure to take that as "wow she's hot" or "dude that's one creepy old maid with one eye". :laugh:

Or was the comment made by the detective/police officer???
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

Does the maid only appear hot to him... or is it all males (Tate doesn't count!)? Last episode there was a comment (I think by the burn guy?) that said "how do you get anything done with her around?"..... I wasn't sure to take that as "wow she's hot" or "dude that's one creepy old maid with one eye". :laugh:

It was made by the detective I believe.
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    YES! I'm so curiosu about his

oh yea! I forgot. I told my husband when she announced she was pregnant, it was the masked man, not the husband.
  • bry_all01
    Options

she appears young and hot to all of the men inside of the house.
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    I also want to say its gonna be Violet....but only because that would not mean she is off the show, just that she is "dead"......I was terrified that it would be Tate.....but I think he is already dead....so the only way he would really and truly "die" is if someone found his body and gave him the proper burial......I am completely obsessed with this show....counting down the hours until 10pm!
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I love this show! I can't wait for tonight!
  • bry_all01
    Options
    I also want to say its gonna be Violet....but only because that would not mean she is off the show, just that she is "dead"......I was terrified that it would be Tate.....but I think he is already dead....so the only way he would really and truly "die" is if someone found his body and gave him the proper burial......I am completely obsessed with this show....counting down the hours until 10pm!

I'm almost certain he's dead, too.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I watch this and The Walking Dead on AMC...I guess I have a very morbid side!! :laugh:

Hmm, every episode. Can't be the parents.....maybe the burned guy? Or is he already dead? LOL!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    and this from TV guide:

TRICK. Three people will die. So every episode thus far has begun with a murder — the Halloween killings don't all take place in the past. Death will even claim a pretty major character (who has been in every episode so far) in a pretty gruesome way. In a twist, it will be pretty sad as well...