Hi!

Options
What a cool website!! I am a 29 year old at home mama of four. Our baby Erik was born on May 28th last year. I have been working out regularly for the past 10 years....I love everything from running, stepping, dancing, strength training...and yoga. I've recently started taking Hapkido classes with my kiddos. Three years ago I had a complete bowl obstruction (which was a total FREAK thing) and I lost 4 feet of bowl....because of this I have trouble absorbing nutrients from my food. This program is WONDERFUL for me, especially the "food diary" because it will help me make sure that I'm eating enough of the right foods for the amount of activity that I'm doing.....something I've been having problems with. Good luck to everyone....and I hope you all reach your fitness and nutrition goals!

Kati:drinker:

Replies

• katijean29
    Options
    What a cool website!! I am a 29 year old at home mama of four. Our baby Erik was born on May 28th last year. I have been working out regularly for the past 10 years....I love everything from running, stepping, dancing, strength training...and yoga. I've recently started taking Hapkido classes with my kiddos. Three years ago I had a complete bowl obstruction (which was a total FREAK thing) and I lost 4 feet of bowl....because of this I have trouble absorbing nutrients from my food. This program is WONDERFUL for me, especially the "food diary" because it will help me make sure that I'm eating enough of the right foods for the amount of activity that I'm doing.....something I've been having problems with. Good luck to everyone....and I hope you all reach your fitness and nutrition goals!

Kati:drinker:
  • maridale
    maridale Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site is the best. Not only is it a great tool to track your eating and progress but also to meet some super people and grasp some good ideas from them. Glad you found it! :flowerforyou:
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    Welcome aboard. Like you I found this site perfect on a number of fronts but really like the daily food diary to help me really see what a portion is and how much of a good thing can end up being bad.

Good luck to you. :flowerforyou: