Add me as ur friend

Options
Hello Add me as ur friend i need 2 keep the motivation:wink:

Replies

• JRMCK64
    JRMCK64 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Myfitnesspal is a great site. I have been on a life change now for over 2 yrs i have fallen a total of 130 lbs or 59.2 kg my health is getting better every month had 7 month last year i was sick on and off but this is the best thing i have done for me. I am still 50.8 kg off my goal weight so long way to go found this program on my android phone and gave it a go hope to chat with some genuine people on here so add if you wish i am always looking for active friends to support and they support me thanks Jay
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! This site is great! I get on here every morning and sometimes through out the day just for an added boost and to keep me motivated!
  • shay1199
    Options
    thanks this is awesome ...i nkow ill stay motivated
  • shay1199
    Options
    ok pleaseee stay in touch ...i can use the motavation
  • kristielouisa
    kristielouisa Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hey, I joined up a while ago but wasn't losing any weight due to working horrible hours in a pub and finding it so difficult to eat regular healthy meals and find time to exercise. Luckily I have a new job and am BACK IN THE GAME!! WOOHOO!! First week back and so far doing fabulously. I would love some friends to help keep me motivated and to add some extra support.
  • sarahstro
    Options
    I had no idea how much even just reading what other people have to say and that they are going through the same things would help me. I hope you love it as much as I do. Here to help! welcome!
  • Eric0388
    Options
    Added. I need them same. This sucks
  • kiefer92
    Options
    I love reading everyone's success stories! I know that just puts me one step closer to my own success :)
  • noeys
    noeys Posts: 56
    Options
    adding everyone to mine as well. :)