Hello,

Hello,

I jumped back in to fitness pal with the crazy idea of losing 86.6 pounds. I started my healthy eating and minor exercising on 10/15/11 i eat about 1500 cal avg a day and walk every day after my lunch at work for about 15-30 minutes i also benn doing body weight squats and walking lunges (again minimal 1 set 20 squats & 1 set of 12 walking lunges per leg) I also drink about 12-16 glasses of water a day. It wakes a huge difference. I weight myself today 10/26/11 and so far i'm down to 270.4. I have lost about 16 lbs.

I feel more energetic not sure if is from the weight loss or from the drive i have on me at the moment. I hope i can get ot my goal and be an inspirations to those who think that can't be done. :)

Replies

• lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 675 Member
    WOW! That's fantastic! Keep up the great work..motivation is the key :smile:
  • Wow fair play to you sounds like your doing really well keep up the good work!!
    G...:smile:
  • Wow, that's a big target. I hope that you make it.

I've felt benefit in taking control of my intake/output, and I think it makes it a lot easier to stay focussed on the goal. I also don't stress about the week-to-week weight change, as long as the trend remains downwards.
  • Thanks