1.5 weeks in, and...

tseecka
tseecka Posts: 90 Member
...I've already gone from 175 down to 168.8!

Now I know that most of this is probably water weight, and so I shouldn't expect this rate of loss to continue, but it's still encouraging to step on the scale and see that I've gone down that much. Hitting the 170s was really upsetting for me, so getting myself back below that level already gives me a huge feeling of relief and makes me feel so much better about myself.

I'm not going to stop working at it, though!

Replies

• MichaelBoyko
    MichaelBoyko Posts: 1 Member
    WOOOOOOOOO! Congrats on your progress!! You're totally my role model. <3

EDIT: (Uh, this is Manda, btw, I don't really know how I got logged in as Mike. But I'm sure you're his role model, too. :p)
  • baybear14
    baybear14 Posts: 56 Member
    AWESOME! What a great start!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    That's awesome!!!!
  • That's awesome!! Congrats!!
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Congratulations!!
  • ksludwig
    ksludwig Posts: 307 Member
    nice job! Keep up the good work!
  • lookpretty
    lookpretty Posts: 276 Member
    A lot of people talk about water weight but many dont consider another aspect, your body holds a lot of solid waste in your intestines, so when you change diet and eat less you start to carry a more normal amount of waste in your body, also water weight also refers to inflammatory water retention, so those pounds are not necesarily fat but are important ones
  • wow you've done amazing you should be so proud of yourself, what have you been doing for exercise! x
  • Pringlelady3
    Pringlelady3 Posts: 7 Member
    Congrats! doesn't it feel awesome!
  • tseecka
    tseecka Posts: 90 Member
    kimabell89, just trying to get on the elliptical at the gym for at least half an hour every weekday...then I have a Zumba class on Saturdays...and I have a weights routine that I do two to three times a week, though I'm not sure how many calories that really burns. :)
  • Diggy2011
    Diggy2011 Posts: 198 Member
    Well done good luck for the following weeks xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!