Can't believe I'm doing this...LOL

Options
So, I swore to myself that when I completed the 30 Day Shred I would post my before and after pics. I can't see as much difference in the pictures as I'd hoped but I know there's a difference b/c my clothes tell me.
I lost 4-5 inches from my waist about 3 from my hips (that was all I measured). I lost 11 pounds....and am so much stronger. :) Here goes nothing:
702-2.jpg
703-1.jpg
704-1.jpg

Replies

• carebear7951
    carebear7951 Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    Ugh....sorry so big. If anyone knows how to make them smaller (or make me smaller!!!!) let me know. LOL
    th_704-1.jpg ok....not like that....grrrrr
  • morganadk2_deleted
    morganadk2_deleted Posts: 1,696 Member
    Options
    Can't see the after ones!!!
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I totally see a difference:happy: ....way to go!!
  • sherry_ann_mt
    sherry_ann_mt Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Can't see the after ones!!!
    I had to copy and past the http address to see them!
  • carebear7951
    Options
    Sherry-how did you see the afters???: LOL That's what I don't like about them being big. ;) Should'a put the afters FIRST! lol
  • eilis12
    eilis12 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I can see the difference... especially in your middle section!
    Great job!!! :smile:
  • trianaw
    trianaw Posts: 177
    Options
    I couldn't see the after pics.
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    well done,
    To See them I copied and pasted the links in my browser
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    i agree your middle section is what had the change,!great job
  • rhodenizer
    rhodenizer Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    If you click on the picture it shows you both pics in a smaller version and yes there is definitely a difference. Great way to keep track taking the pics after each 10 pound loss. Wish I had done that.
  • carebear7951
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I'm glad that some of you can see the afters, I still can't figure it out!?
  • Serialdieter
    Options
    I can see a massive difference your stomach and back if you save the pictures to your computer you will see it in full.

Don't worry I have deleted them.

Amazing achievement I am on day 16 hope I get results like that.
  • catintheshell
    Options
    right-click, select "view picture". it will open it in a new window.

you look great! i can see the difference in your midsection and face, especially. way to go!
  • shedoos
    shedoos Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Right click on the picture and choose "view image" -- that will allow you to see both pictures side by side.

There is a huge difference - especially in your midsection. All of that hard work really paid off!!
  • GreenLifeGirl
    GreenLifeGirl Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    Oh yeah! Way to stay at it for a month! I can definitely see a difference! Just wait until you see another 30 days of Shred or try JM's Ripped in 30...if you are wanting to change things up.
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    The difference is very noticeable! Great job :)
  • coatsie79
    coatsie79 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    You can really tell the difference!
    To fit the pics here I think you'll need to reduce the size of the images before uploading to photobucket.
  • tiggerbounce411
    tiggerbounce411 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB~!! I can see a diff especially where your little muffin top was at the top of your bikini. I just started 30 day shred and almost died on day one..lol. Had to take a break for a day till I can work my way up my muscles hurt so bad. But its ok..I am still completing it and will embarrass myself with pics after.
  • bourbonqueen
    Options
    You can definitely see a difference, well done!
  • galafassi15
    Options
    You look great! You can absolutely see a difference in your face, tummy, belly and booty for sure! Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!