American Horror Story - Who's Dying Tonite?

Options

Replies

• TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I think Tate died in the 90's. Look at his clothes and interest in music. He was obviously a grunge kid. And I think he's the one Addy plays with in the basement as it's her brother. :wink:
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    I think Tate died in the 90's. Look at his clothes and interest in music. He was obviously a grunge kid. And I think he's the one Addy plays with in the basement as it's her brother. :wink:

Agree with you 100%

Walking dead looks awesome. I need to start watching!
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options
    I watch this and The Walking Dead on AMC...I guess I have a very morbid side!! :laugh:

Don't forget Dexter!! :bigsmile:
  • immacookie
    immacookie Posts: 7,424 Member
    Options

I agree!! I said the same thing to DH!!
  • Jeepinmom4
    Jeepinmom4 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I've only watched the first episode so far and I have to say I was intrigued and disturbed at the same time :laugh:

Who was in the bondage outfit? What's with Violet? Why does the maid look hot only to him? Any show that shows Dylan McDermott's *kitten* in it is worth watching.
    I've watched the first 2 episodes and I'm looking forward to catching up tonight! And omg his *kitten*!! I was screaming in my head"turn arround,turn the fu(k arround" lmao
  • marindak
    marindak Posts: 168
    Options
    so was last nights episode from last week? i'm lost!
  • _GingerSnap_
    _GingerSnap_ Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Dude.... that show is messed up... I *love* it!! :devil: :laugh:

I am addicted. It will hold me over until game of thrones.

I love game of thrones!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

Agree with you 100%

Walking dead looks awesome. I need to start watching!

It can be slow at times...I think people get annoyed because it's a show about zombies...but really it's about survival and the human side of it....DURING an apocalypse. So, I think some want non-stop zombie attacks..when a large part of the show is about the characters interactions with each other. Though...the first 20 minutes of the opening of season 2 had me so stressed out!!!! You are on the edge of your seat!!! LOL!!

It's a great show!!!!
  • curlyclo
    curlyclo Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I watch this and The Walking Dead on AMC...I guess I have a very morbid side!! :laugh:

Don't forget Dexter!! :bigsmile:

Yes! <3 Walking Dead and Dexter!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    I've only watched the first episode so far and I have to say I was intrigued and disturbed at the same time :laugh:

Who was in the bondage outfit? What's with Violet? Why does the maid look hot only to him? Any show that shows Dylan McDermott's *kitten* in it is worth watching.

Looks like the maid looks hot to all men.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Fae made a good point about the guy that Constance shot being the dude in the bondage gear. I think it makes sense.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    My hubby and I LOVE that show!!! I'm so bummed that Direct TV is going to be cancelling FX so we won't get to watch anymore after next week!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    My hubby and I LOVE that show!!! I'm so bummed that Direct TV is going to be cancelling FX so we won't get to watch anymore after next week!!

That sucks about direct tv. You can always watch it online though.
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    I was going to say it must be Violet since she has cut herself in past episodes; maybe a suicide? But where Fae just said its a sad and GRUESOME death I don't know! I love this show...it confused the hell out of me at first, but now its all coming together, in a sick, twisted way.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    I was going to say it must be Violet since she has cut herself in past episodes; maybe a suicide? But where Fae just said its a sad and GRUESOME death I don't know! I love this show...it confused the hell out of me at first, but now its all coming together, in a sick, twisted way.

For some reason I think Vi is gonna die by the hands of Tate or maybe even constance.
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options
    Another thought I had. What does Constance want? It's obvious she wants something. Then it hit me. She wants the baby. Viv's perfect baby. Perhaps to make up for the perfect child that was lost?
  • wey1983
    wey1983 Posts: 109
    Options
    Another thought I had. What does Constance want? It's obvious she wants something. Then it hit me. She wants the baby. Viv's perfect baby. Perhaps to make up for the perfect child that was lost?

Ohhhhh that's good! I didn't even think of that!!!
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options

Kristy!!!
    Think about what I just posted on your wall.....and now......WHAT IF....Tate kills VIVIAN? Pregnant....Vivian....

.IDK....going out on a limb here......so much fun!!!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Options

Kristy!!!
    Think about what I just posted on your wall.....and now......WHAT IF....Tate kills VIVIAN? Pregnant....Vivian....

.IDK....going out on a limb here......so much fun!!!

I don't think it's that far out there. Do I think Viv will die tonight, no BUT season finale..there is a definite chance. It seems as Miora, Tate and Constance are working together for some reason..but why? They obviously do not like eachother. I think it has something to do with the baby!
  • wnw64
    wnw64 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Yes, I would have thought that, but could he have picked up the shovel & wacked the girl, dug her grave & buried her if he was dead. I wouldn't think a ghost could do that; but then again, other ghosts/demons, whatever they are in this show, are doing phyical things (i.e. the maid....). this show is definately out there & fiendishly addicting....