Hi

Options
My Name is Joann. I have been using the phone app for about 2 weeks or so. Finally, signed onto the website. So Hello everyone.

Replies

• Isabelleza
    Options
    Hello. :flowerforyou: Welcome to a wonderful journey.... we CAN do it! :wink:
  • Redbone000
    Redbone000 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. :happy:
  • chefswife67
    Options
    Welcome to MFP:flowerforyou:
    Good luck:smile: you can add me if you llke to..
  • sneauxwbunny92
    Options
    HI :)
  • JaredBergeron
    JaredBergeron Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome!
  • lailaicoop
    Options
    Hello, and welcom. I'm new as well and found the pp on my phone last week. now I even access it from work online.
  • dmpizza
    dmpizza Posts: 3,321 Member
    Options
    Welcome.
  • rachaelmae79
    rachaelmae79 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I just joined a couple weeks ago and I'm addicted. Feel free to add me. :)
  • noralee01
    noralee01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    how do you add a friend or request to add a friend?
  • lailaicoop
    Options
    Go to top under the tool bar and add people by email or do as i do read post and just click on their page until you see the option to add..hopes this helps!:smile:
  • Jo_ritter
    Jo_ritter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    Hi Joann welcome on here. i've been doing this almost 2 weeks and I'm addicted to the community pages, its great!

Feel free to add me

x
  • Jeebs71
    Jeebs71 Posts: 41
    Options
    Hi

I am new too, just having joined on Sunday and am looking for diet buddies to keep me going.

Feel free to add me (I am still trying to figure out how to do things like that!)

Cheers
    Jx
  • marimarimtz
    marimarimtz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, me too. Good luck!

Mari
  • kategottli
    kategottli Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome everyone!

I've been with MFP since the summer, and can thank the site and iphone app for the weight I've lost! It really helps you recognize and understand why past attempts at losing weight haven't worked. When I started I was consuming 3000+ calories a day... yep, that'll explain where that 80 lbs came from!

Now I'm around 1350 and have been dropping about a pound and a half per week, EVERY week.

I had one binge where I went to NYC on vacation (I went on two walking food tours) but that was my only setback, and it only took two weeks to cycle through what I had put on.

Best of luck to all the newbies. you'll do great!
  • suzan40
    suzan40 Posts: 16
    Options
    hi there im new too although been healthy eatign and exercising for nearly three months now but have found the trackers really helpful...feel free to add me, am on here at this time every nite!:flowerforyou: