New Tonight...

Options
Just joined tonight and this site seems great. Very easy to use and lots of info! I joined a gym today and will start there tomorrow. I am meeting with a personal trainer next week to get going as well! Yay!

183415.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• amybaby
    amybaby Posts: 3
    Options
    Just joined tonight and this site seems great. Very easy to use and lots of info! I joined a gym today and will start there tomorrow. I am meeting with a personal trainer next week to get going as well! Yay!

183415.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Etta
    Etta Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Good job getting started! Even if you slip up, it's ok. You can always start again. Have fun at the gym. I bring peppy music to keep me going.

126046.png
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! Best of luck on your journey! This place is great... very supportive, informative & motivational!!

:flowerforyou:
  • xbonbonx
    xbonbonx Posts: 170
    Options
    that's definitely a great start! welcome to the site! :smile:
  • indianagranny
    Options
    Welcome!!!!!!!!!!! You will find this site very informative, motivational and supportive. Good - Luck
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: