hi from cape cod

Options
I'm 54 yrs old female and have gained 10 very stubborn lbs that just won't go away. So, my daughter suggested I try this site to help me on the way. My goal is to lose the fat and tone up every part of me. I'm up at 4am weekdays to be at work at 630 in Boston and then back home by 6pm. I need to fit in an exercise program somehow. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Replies

• slmoran
    slmoran Posts: 4
    Options
    I'm 54 yrs old female and have gained 10 very stubborn lbs that just won't go away. So, my daughter suggested I try this site to help me on the way. My goal is to lose the fat and tone up every part of me. I'm up at 4am weekdays to be at work at 630 in Boston and then back home by 6pm. I need to fit in an exercise program somehow. Any suggestions would be welcome.
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome MFP, the greatest website ever. You will love it here. I do. I find this site so helpful, supportive, motivational, and everyone is so nice and friendly here. I just wanted to tell you good luck on your weight loss journey. You can do this.:smile::flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: